Funniest Movies ever

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to get a couple of the most funniest/most recent funny movies to fit in a dvd so i get play it on my dvd divx player, well atm heas my list so far:

Dumb and Dumber

Half Baked

Dodgeball

Harold and Kumar

Spaceballs

Anyone recommenend anymore? I think i got enuff room for at least 2 or 3 movies left....

porkey's hands down. its hilarious. its like an old school american pie with teens and their sexual hormones. one of my favs, highly reccomend...

I'm starting to notice a trend... people here either like movies that are mostly from the 70's and early 80's (woody allen, animal house, blazing saddles) or are from this decade. I think our generation gap is showing!

I tend to like spoof movies from any generation. Naked Gun, Top Secret, Airplane and Spaceballs.

But my favorite funny movie of all time is Kids in the Hall's Brain Candy. I wore out two VHS tapes of that at college before DVD.

I'm starting to notice a trend... people here either like movies that are mostly from the 70's and early 80's (woody allen, animal house, blazing saddles) or are from this decade.  I think our generation gap is showing!

I tend to like spoof movies from any generation.  Naked Gun, Top Secret, Airplane and Spaceballs.

But my favorite funny movie of all time is Kids in the Hall's Brain Candy.  I wore out two VHS tapes of that at college before DVD.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. That just goes to show which generation is superior. :P It's just really tough to make me laugh anymore and most new comedies don't do squat. I didn't even crack a smile during Bruce Almighty and I didn't even bother seeing stuff like White Chicks or Bubble Boy.

And I forgot to mention Wes Anderson movies, all his movies are funny too. I can't wait for "The Life Aquatic." :( That's what I'm going to watch on Christmas day.

Spaceballs

Blazing Saddles

Young Frankenstein

History of the World Part 1

Robin Hood: Men In Tights

Dogma

The Blue Collar Comedy Tour

Groundhog Day

Amazon Women on the Moon

Colorful

Wet Hot American Summer

The Ref