ANIME

Itachi

I've heard good things about samurai champloo (even though the name is dumb).  Is it torrent-able somewhere?  I couldn't find it...

You can find it on suprnova.

favorite animes: cowboy bebop, trigun, samurai x, one piece, and others i cant think of right now.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue what u guys have againts naruto it has such a good good story..u should at least give it a try... o well yea FLCL is weird but funny... umm yea try it at least till u see Itachi hes so EVIL its cool ive tried all the animes you've thrown at me ur turn :D

:banghead::D:clapping:

Fruits Basket revolves heavily around chinese zodiac signs and a curse. I really don't want to tell any thing more except that the show is very enjoyable with a really strange twist that is only fully revealed at the last two episodes or so.

Peace Maker Kurogane is also excellent, if you like samurais.

The users on this site don't like playing/watching things that are popular, so they're not going to watch Naruto.  :banghead:

nah its cause the fan base resembles the fan base of another annoying anime... DBZ comes to mind. You guys almost preach how great Naruto is all the time... making me less and less not wana see it.

anyways another anime I liked was Paranoia Agent.... very weird show and u gota watch all 13 episodes to make any since out of it.

heres a torrent for people interested http://www.anime-kraze.org/torrent/%5BAni-...01_-_13.torrent

Edited by Bluestinger X