Jump to content

Robert

User Admin
  • Posts

    13,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    442

Everything posted by Robert

  1. Multi-Console emulator. >> Get it HERE.
  2. Finally! Even if you have to pay for it! >> Start the download process HERE.
  3. >> Get it HERE.
  4. Front End >> Get it HERE.
  5. http://mamedev.org Not included in the whatsnew is the fact that hiscore support has been removed.
  6. >> Get it HERE. >> Get it HERE Mame32Hp4 -> Get it HERE.
  7. added bugfix version ^
  8. GBA emulator for the PSP >> Get it HERE.
  9. No it's not against the rules, Drake was being frivolous. I don't know the answer but hopefully someone else who does will turn up soon.
  10. PSX emulator >> Get it HERE.
  11. >> Get it HERE.
  12. Front End. >> Get it HERE.
  13. BBC emulator >> Get it HERE.
  14. PCE/TG16 emulator >> Get it HERE.
  15. >> Get it HERE.
  16. Windows emulator for Linux >> Get it HERE.
  17. >> Get it HERE.
  18. Front End. >> Get it HERE.
  19. I assume you mean VBA Link ?
  20. >> Get it HERE.
  21. It isn't there any more.
  22. http://www.innoveware.com/index.html
  23. There's only one monitor connected. I accidently fixed it. What I did was change the properties of my command prompt from "Full Screen" to "Window". Happy again.
×
×
  • Create New...