Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Valentine's Day

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
Click to view battle stats
me...idk, maybe I'll go to the arcade or something..or just get some money from my bank account and spend it on who knows what.....oh crap!!! :P :D, that reminds me, I need 25$ to take the A.C.T...ah well..I'll take care of that tomorrow...

...welp, thats my hardcore loser life.... :D

what are you other ppl gonna be doing?

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I'll be avoiding people. Writing lab reports and studying for organic chemistry and microbiology.

Man I'm so glad I'm done with that ACT crap. It's not a hard test, it's just the complete 3 hours of pure waste.

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts
playing KOF2k3 and save mah money haha

arjay

arjay

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 121 posts
watching the nba slam dunk contest haha...the one year im glad i dont have a girlfriend.

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
Weep silently as I remind myself of the days events as I go to sleep, then realize that I did nothing of value that day, if I did, it was of value only to me and no one else...

Wait. I bought THUG. Nevermind, today was a good day! :D

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
Watch comedy/romance movies or playing games involve with romance (like Final Fantasy series). :D

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Me...What AntiWinner said, minus the THUG part. :D

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console
Despite my efforts, I'll be sitting on my white ass (I'm albino) all day. St. Valentine can kiss my ass, and so can Cupid.

Soundboz

Soundboz

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
staying at home instead of with my valentine becasue we have snow blocking the door of our house and covering the roads :D

Captain FuKu

Captain FuKu

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 438 posts
GryphonKlaw, I think I can sort of relate to your situation.

I envy those who's got nothing to do, and basically just watch movies or play games, drowning in self-pity over things which really don't matter... just whatever they want. (I wish I had that sort of time.)

I'll be spending the next four days or so working on my reasearch paper, finish two sections for my math assignment (about a little over hundred problems), start reading my chapters for history, and to top it off, study for a midterm exam for geography. Hurray!!

So yeah, I'll be pretty depressed this Valentine........all thanks to school. Nope, girls have nothing whatsoever to do with it -- I'm over that phase already. College life....wonderful.

Yeah, I'll probably check in here from time to time during my "study breaks."

AntiWinner22

AntiWinner22

I'm A Loser.

• Premium Members
  • 767 posts
Wait. Why the hell do we care what we do on St. Valentine's? Don't you realize that it is just a corporate holiday? I mean, there really isn't any religious basis for it, or an important event of love happened.

Those are my 4 cents. I want 2 of them back, damn it! :blink:

Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users