Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Has anyone ever played pc engine games?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
Click to view battle stats
The only thing i know is that it was the first system to use cds

so have any of you played them, are there any good games worthy of giving them a try, fighting, rpg and soccer are among my preferred genres but i all the genres in general. Any recommendation?

TapeWurm

TapeWurm

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:80's nostalgia, movies.. big time, old school cartoons, retro-gaming, newsgroups, file sharing, writing, computers for 20+ years, good applications and trying to stay close to God, despite being a constant sinner.
I have played a TON of TurboGrafx16 games, but never any of the CD based games that were out there. But as far as regualr TG16 games went, they were great! This system was so awesome but just couldn't make it. Twice the eye-candy as any other system at that time and some great characters too (gotta love Bonk!). Plus the games didn't take up hardly any space at all!!!! AWESOME!!!! Anyway, I'm through boasting about this system.... damn, guess I have to download some of the CD images now! haha

solidius23

solidius23

The Cult of Personality

• 2,861 posts
played a lot of the hu card games only a few of the cds very nice system could have used a better controller

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
I haven't played many of the cd games either. Emerald Dragon is an RPG though and I loved it at the time.

I would recommend these pc engine games though:

Gradius
Dracula X (Castlevania)
Bomberman
Air Zonk
R-type
TwinBee
Strider
GunHED
Puyo Puyo
Cosmic Fantasy
Valis IV
Fatal Fury Special

Baseley09

Baseley09

Chez monger

• Premium Members
  • 190 posts
Sure, ive had a PC Engine since 1992.

One of the greatest machines ever.Id recomend:

Dracula X
Spriggan mark II
Valis (any, but 3 is my fave)
And all of the others!!!

Sorry, those are cd, for emulation, i.e. for u to play :

Final Soldier
Download
PC Kid(1,2,3)
Jackie Chan
Splatterhouse

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
Any place where i can get some gamepics?

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts

Any place where i can get some gamepics?

There should be lots of TG16 pics at Video game museum

evilnos_unholy

evilnos_unholy

gammak base commander

• Members+
  • 93 posts
pc engine could easily be the greatest console of all time
due to the fact that it was first in just about everything, yeah grfx were not to die for but at the time, no one gave too much of a hoot gameplay was phenomenal on most games and the cd games, like dracula X were master pieces only a true moron wouldn't like

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

I have played a TON of TurboGrafx16 games, but never any of the CD based games that were out there. But as far as regualr TG16 games went, they were great! This system was so awesome but just couldn't make it. Twice the eye-candy as any other system at that time and some great characters too (gotta love Bonk!). Plus the games didn't take up hardly any space at all!!!! AWESOME!!!! Anyway, I'm through boasting about this system.... damn, guess I have to download some of the CD images now! haha

Yeah I played the heck out of the turbo grafix 16 but sadly never got a chance to even try out the duo CD system :x.

lacien

lacien

• Members+
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:the usual
tg-16 is cool simply because of Shockman :D
screw megaman, this guy could shoot up(!!) and charge his shots right out the gate! Robot dogs? Hell no he could turn into a friggin jet/spaceship!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users