Has anyone ever played pc engine games?

alexis

The only thing i know is that it was the first system to use cd´s

so have any of you played them, are there any good games worthy of giving them a try, fighting, rpg and soccer are among my preferred genres but i all the genres in general. Any recommendation?

I have played a TON of TurboGrafx16 games, but never any of the CD based games that were out there. But as far as regualr TG16 games went, they were great! This system was so awesome but just couldn't make it. Twice the eye-candy as any other system at that time and some great characters too (gotta love Bonk!). Plus the games didn't take up hardly any space at all!!!! AWESOME!!!! Anyway, I'm through boasting about this system.... damn, guess I have to download some of the CD images now! haha

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, ive had a PC Engine since 1992.

One of the greatest machines ever.Id recomend:

Dracula X

Spriggan mark II

Valis (any, but 3 is my fave)

And all of the others!!!

Sorry, those are cd, for emulation, i.e. for u to play :

Final Soldier

Download

PC Kid(1,2,3)

Jackie Chan

Splatterhouse

• 4 weeks later...

pc engine could easily be the greatest console of all time

due to the fact that it was first in just about everything, yeah grfx were not to die for but at the time, no one gave too much of a hoot gameplay was phenomenal on most games and the cd games, like dracula X were master pieces only a true moron wouldn't like

• 3 weeks later...
I have played a TON of TurboGrafx16 games, but never any of the CD based games that were out there. But as far as regualr TG16 games went, they were great! This system was so awesome but just couldn't make it. Twice the eye-candy as any other system at that time and some great characters too (gotta love Bonk!). Plus the games didn't take up hardly any space at all!!!! AWESOME!!!! Anyway, I'm through boasting about this system.... damn, guess I have to download some of the CD images now! haha

Yeah I played the heck out of the turbo grafix 16 but sadly never got a chance to even try out the duo CD system :x.

• 1 year later...