Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
536 replies to this topic

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
Click to view battle stats
:angry:
i've had this game for the longest time and i never even beat the first level yet :lol:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

i've had this game for the longest time and i never even beat the first level yet  :lol:

Honestly, what's wrong with you? :)

James

James

Emulation Master

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,884 posts

i've had this game for the longest time and i never even beat the first level yet  :lol:

Honestly, what's wrong with you? :)

yes this is funny.

burning_2k

burning_2k

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
http://metalslug.hit...pl/pl/index.php is a great link for Neo Rage X for metal slug 5 and kof 2003, also has the roms that work with these versions, fast dload speeds (mine is over 300k) and its easy to use (even in spanish)

Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 57 posts

:ph34r:

Holy crap! How long have you been playing the Metal Slug series Violence!? I am dumbfounded by your comment about not being able to beat the first level of Metal Slug Five :D. Either you have no shooter skills (Just kidding by the way this is all in good humor) or you just never gave much effort to this game. My monkey brother who lacks my skills can beat the game in under half an hour with less than 15 continues and I in a little over 18 or 19 minutes with about 4 or 5 continues (usually used towards the last two levels) I'm sorry for making fun of you but this game has been out for quite some time now and I am just baffled by you.

freakkk

freakkk

Novice

• Members
  • 30 posts

:)

Huh?? U never beat the first level?! I only need at most 1 continue to complete it! :P

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
dunno if this was ever posted or not but http://n-r.webhop.org/ has rom fixes for mslug5nd set. it does the following from the readme:

p1 - 975eb06a to 3b4eda6b

V1 - C3540E0D to DC7F03F0
V2 - 077BD2F4 to EEB7C926
V3 - 39B14567 to 02FD519E
V4 - 969FF3B2 to D7C67794

also it seems to be another m1 rom being only 64k which can be found in the sites rom release

I already tested all the fixes and the m1 on winkawaks and it works perfect :D

P.S. this site has the kof2k3 rom as well if you still need it ;)

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

dunno if this was ever posted or not  but http://n-r.webhop.org/ has rom fixes for mslug5nd set. it does the following from the readme:

p1 - 975eb06a to 3b4eda6b

V1 - C3540E0D to DC7F03F0
V2 - 077BD2F4 to EEB7C926
V3 - 39B14567 to 02FD519E
V4 - 969FF3B2 to D7C67794

also it seems to be another m1 rom being only 64k which can be found in the sites rom release

I already tested all the fixes and the m1 on winkawaks and it works perfect :D

P.S. this site has the kof2k3 rom as well if you still need it ;)

M1 (128 Kb) & M1 (64 Kb) is in fact the same thing, because when U split the first one (128 Kb) in 2 parts, U can notice the 2nd part (64 Kb) is a dummy file. So, M1 (64 Kb) is useless.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
that maybe so but its still 64k of less space being used and also james's mame32 79b1 uses the 64k m1

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts

;)
i've had this game for the longest time and i never even beat the first level yet  :D

i think he means that he had the game for quite some time and didnt have the time to play it yet...i hope? B)

Spiffy

Spiffy

Teh Vempyr Slayer

• Premium Members
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Emulation, RPG Games, Bishoujo, Music/Mp3, Animes, Arcade Malls, Watching DVD Movies.. more..
this game is way too short.. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users