Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

Mr.X

This forum is great and a lot of help. I just have one question. Will Metal Slug 5 eventually be able to play on NeoRageX? Because if so I will just wait for it. But if not I'll go ahead and download something that will let me play it as well as Svc and Kof2003. Also how long until Ms5 will be compatible with the NeoRageX?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is great and a lot of  help. I just have one question. Will Metal Slug 5 eventually be able to play on NeoRageX? Because if so I will just wait for it. But if not I'll go ahead and download something that will let me play it as well as Svc and Kof2003. Also how long until Ms5 will be compatible with the NeoRageX?

It already is. IM me and I'll send it to you tonight at 11pm eastern standard time.

*I only have it working on Kawaks 1.46 hacked and Happy ASR's NRX. Don't ask me about no XBOX emulation because I do not own a modded XBOX. I have a laptop with a tv out so I didnt need to go spend anymore money for a game system whos PC ports are far better (IE: Rainbow Six: Raven Shield; Counter Strike; UT 2k3; NFS Underground; and so on)

Time table:

If you live in:

Pacific timezone then IM me between 7:30 and 11:00pm your time

Central timezone then IM me between 9:30 and 1:00 am your time

Eastern timezone then IM between 10:30 and 2:00am your time

If you live in another country figure it out for yourself. I cant email cause Im to cheap to actually pay for a bigger limit than 2 megs.

Edited by Lucian

Does anyone know how to fight the sercret boss in metal slug 5. I have tried everything from beating the game with very few continues on the hardest difficulty to rescuing nearly all of the prisoners and I can't find out how to get to the secret boss.

They said that you can't get to the secret boss because, well, you just can't for some reason. They left out a lot of stuff in Metal Slug 5 like the boss you are talking about, and other things.

The "secret" boss was originally intended to be in the game, but apparently, Playmore scrapped that. Metal Slug 4 was the weakest of all Metal Slugs and MS5 did things much better. However, neither one of those titles measure up to the greatness back in SNK's golden years.

SNK > SNKP..... :lol:

I totally agree with you Agozer...SNKP will never be able to match the greatness that was SNK...Lets hope SNKP can make some awesome games on the Atmoiswave Hardware

It is now time to close this thread since it has been long enough since the game was released. So please just make seperate topics if you couldn't find your answer in this thread and always use the search feature located @ This Link! :P