Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

Mr.X

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I've been told by a good friend that mslug 5 plus is out. I still can't find any info on what was added but the rom is working on winkawaks 1.48 dev and mame.

try it on an older kawaks or fba gives you blocks just like when mslug5 first came out which means we got another p1 protected but it could be p2 and/or p3 :D

i have the roms but its messed up graphics and nothing to get excited about its just a kiddie hack in my books

Metal Slug 5 Plus is nothing more than a crappy hack that gives you 999 ammo and 999 bombs nothing else.....

Like I've said before, 98% of the Neo-Geo hack out there are shite.

more like 100% :)

Well, the only hack I currently have is the boss hack for SVC....and I'm going to get rid of it once a good trainer / a new version of Uni-BIOS comes out.

True, more like 100% :D

Metal Slug 5 Plus is nothing more than a crappy hack that gives you 999 ammo and 999 bombs nothing else.....

Well, the only hack I currently have is the boss hack for SVC....and I'm going to get rid of it once a good trainer / a new version of Uni-BIOS comes out.

new uni-bios ?

Neogeo Hacks = Gay :D

But now that the MVS/AES hardware source code is getting publicly released many people will be able to make awesome homebrewed games for the NeoGeo...I already now of a couple of awesome ones (I had screenshots of the beta of them but I deleted them)

new uni-bios ?

If/When Razoola decides to update the Universe BIOS along with it's cheat database. He's known for taking his time in different projects, so all we can do is wait.

hmm well I have it running in winkawaks dev and ammo is not at 999 nor is the bombs at 999 so i think you got something else mixed up with plus.

mslug5p1.jpg

mslug5p2.jpg

Edited by Prican25

hmm well I have it running in winkawaks dev and ammo is not at 999 nor is the bombs at 999 so i think you got something else mixed up with plus.

mslug5p1.jpg

mslug5p2.jpg

i see no pics

just fixed it :D

Edited by Prican25

mslug5p1.jpg

mslug5p2.jpg

Could you please upload your m1d.bin somewhere so I could download it as winkawaks 1.48dev says I have the wrong one...thanks

Edited by Prican25