Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

All Time Favorite N64 Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

thedonjuan

thedonjuan

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
Click to view battle stats
conker's and excitebike 64

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Super Mario 64 and both Zelda's

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Playing rpgs games, watching anime and F.R.I.E.N.D.S with my gf.
My fave N64 game is Conker's bad fur day, Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros. Banjo-kazooie

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
My favorite N64 game was GoldenEye. That's the ONLY console FPS I have liked. In fact, I loved it. Some of the greatest multiplayer action ever.

GearShift

GearShift

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

I just loved Goldeneye and Ocarina of time. But my all time favourite has to be Jet Force Gemini. That was one massive game. Not many people have it, but i love it :D

I loved Jet Force Gemini!!

Smilee

Smilee

3rd Man In

• Ultra Members
  • 2,076 posts
  • Interests:Games, Music, Hip-hop, art, life. <br />&quot;...graffiti is an act of resistance towards a society that is increasingly defined by stifling conformity, mental apathy and an incessant propaganda. Graffiti is a means of empowering the disenfranchised and alienated masses. It is the voice of people who aren't listened to...and one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing. The advertising agencies, town planners, estate agents, and barons of big business are the true vandals who make the world an ugly place to be&quot; - BANKSY
Super Mario 64 because of its Shifting Sand Land level, and Starfox cuz its just plain fun. And uh Ocarina of time cuz i spent too much time on that thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users