Official: Bleach thread

Mag

ep. 20 is out, anyway do u guys still watch the ones from lunar ?

Actually, Lunar release isn't gonna be out tomorrow, the one your talking about was subbed by Chihiro. I'll wait for lunar's sub tomorrow...

after all, I'm into only lunar subs, and I stay with that :) same with naruto (anbu/aone)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next episode is in soul society, can't wait.. Is it me or this whole soul society involves with pokemon conspiracy? I swear they always announce a new death god or something at the end of the credits along with their position number and such.. bah.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late updates, the current latest is episode 26

by Lunar: http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

Once again, it has a new intro, the song ownz btw ^^ so as the outro. Story continue left off after the 4 heroes got seperated. Funny episode where Ichigo fought with the bald guy (GAWD.. he is so cheesy with the "lucky" song lol)

isn't it still airing in japan, and i don't like the both the intro and ending vidoe but the music in both of them was good also does it seems like Bleach the anime is easy to make , since almost everything looks the same (u know that part where that guy(forgot his name) was running) so to me it seems like it's easier to make than other mor detailed anime, and do they use computer do make the whole anime like the drawing and stuff

Edited by Ryuken