Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mag

Official: Bleach thread

isn't it still airing in japan

DUH

Now that it's close the manga, their gonna slow it down now.

Don't talk to me like that k'dash , i'm not Drake anyway it's just that agozer asked how many episodes there are in total like it ended so i answered with a question , so don't start shit, u damn troll

isn't it still airing in japan

DUH

Now that it's close the manga, their gonna slow it down now.

Don't talk to me like that k'dash , i'm not Drake anyway it's just that agozer asked how many episodes there are in total like it ended so i answered with a question , so don't start shit, u damn troll

Ryuken, shutup , it's annoying how you suggest yourself over me

Calm down guys. I don't want to have to issue out warnings just cause you can't control your anime fan fetish

ok, no need to get mad since i didn't use Caps like the damn troll did, and i'm sry Drake, i'll ever do that again

<.< wow, o well, sorry to, got pissed because ryu through the control at his tv screen today after I beat him in marvel vs. capcom 40 times in a row <.<, im not joking by the way <.<

I don't care. I am captain obvious.

I don't care. I am captain obvious.

True true , damn trolls :P

I have all the 26 relreased 26 episodes, but I haven't watched any of them yet (well, I did see the first 2 or 3 at my friend's house a long time ago, but I have watched any on my comp.)

I have 72,5 GB of anime on my HDD at the moment, and I'm currently going through Mai-HiME and a few others that are incomplete (Mahou Sensei Negima, Limeiro Ryuukitan, Girls Bravo Season 2, Mahoraba and Oh My Goddess TV).

I just watched episode 3 and it's a ok anime. Not head over heels but ok. I can't wait for the game tho :P

I just watched episode 3 and it's a ok anime. Not head over heels but ok. I can't wait for the game tho :P

It gets better in later episodes.

Yeah, I just finished watching 26, when's 27 coming out? Im dieing to watch it !!