Official: Grand Theft Auto thread

Mag

Anyone check out the 3rd trailer ?

if not here: http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_gtasa3.html

Less than a week from today, the game hits the store :clapping:

Who is ditching school to get this game ? :punk::lol:

Well I found out I don't have school on that day, so I will be waiting outside the store early before dawn :thumbsup1:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not serious :thumbsup1: Silent hill 4 over this ? :clapping:

Dude I played the demo and it isn't all that great compare to the previous installments. The only thing new is, the fact you can now switch both 3rd person and the new FPS mode.

Dude I played the demo and it isn't all that great compare to the previous installments. The only thing new is, the fact you can now switch both 3rd person and the new FPS mode.

I know, but I'm a hardcore SH fan.

Considering that games cost a fortune over here, I buy the game that I've been waiting longer. Fear not, San Andreas will be in my collection in no time. Secondly, I can trade in my old games and not pay the full price for two games.

I know, but I'm a hardcore SH fan.

Considering that games cost a fortune over here, I buy the game that I've been waiting longer. Fear not, San Andreas will be in my collection in no time. Secondly, I can trade in my old games and not pay the full price for two games.

H4w. PS2 owners get the goodies first.

to those that don't know, this game got leaked as of yesterday being a week early before its official date which is the 26th.

now, i was able to grab it and try it out (tho i do intend on buying the game) and personaly it has a few probs and the nastiest one is slowdown and it effects the game badly then any other version i've played as of yet.

camera angle seem to be annoying factor in this one but then again i haven't played with the view options as of yet so others might be better then default.

controls are the same as vc feels about the same as vc tho driving feels a lil more loose now. an added effect when driving fast that the screen will start blurring, nice touch. also like the xbox versions of gta3/vc cars have details like seeing rims and engine.

as for the character hes not bad and i definitely like the additions of improving his stats by going by the gym daliy to even riding the bmx to gain stamina and bike skills heh. btw, hes a great swimmer :clapping:

i'm still playing around this as we speak but as of yet the only bother some thing mainly is just the slowdown in the game, over look that and you'll find a very fun game if you're into gta :thumbsup1: