Official: Grand Theft Auto thread

Mag

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to those that don't know, this game got leaked as of yesterday being a week early before its official date which is the 26th.

now, i was able to grab it and try it out (tho i do intend on buying the game) and personaly it has a few probs and the nastiest one is slowdown and it effects the game badly then any other version i've played as of yet.

camera angle seem to be annoying factor in this one but then again i haven't played with the view options as of yet so others might be better then default.

controls are the same as vc feels about the same as vc tho driving feels a lil more loose now. an added effect when driving fast that the screen will start blurring, nice touch. also like the xbox versions of gta3/vc cars have details like seeing rims and engine.

as for the character hes not bad and i definitely like the additions of improving his stats by going by the gym daliy to even riding the bmx to gain stamina and bike skills heh. btw, hes a great swimmer :D

i'm still playing around this as we speak but as of yet the only bother some thing mainly is just the slowdown in the game, over look that and you'll find a very fun game if you're into gta :naughty:

Maybe that's just because it's a pirate version

(the slowdown that is)

Edited by random guy

zzzzz

I LOVE VICE CITY!!!

Yeah, Vice City was great. You just can't go wrong when you jam 80's music into a game about crime. I think I might go buy it soon.

Nothing beats driving at max speed with a PJC-600 under you on a stormy night, while Bryan Adams' 'Run to You' blasts from the speakers. :)

Anyone played the mod for gta3 and vc

Multi theft auto?

its grand theft auto online deathmatch style

and its awsome

i like running down people they hate you for it and hunt you down

hey you can even drive as a passenger in people's cars like a street gang

anyone who likes the gta series would definitly love this mod

if you use gta 3 use the cops and robbers servers im there ! :P

i'll run you over

yeah my 100th post

Edited by Aoshi

God dam slow down now i am really put of spending 40 pound on this game.

I just got PES4 for full price and that biatch suffers from slow down too, it messes the game up bad at corners.

I think i will get an X-box and get GTA SA for that, no more slow down for me, god dam PS2 cant handle anything no more.