New toy.

Jiggs

I got a new toy today, and just had to play with it.

Basically, it's a 2-foot piece of 10 mil plastic with sand paper in the center. It's used for sliding into the door and popping a lock. I tried it on an 86 box Caprice station wagon and had it opened in less than 5 seconds. The neighbor was weedeating and had his 2-3 year old son out with him. The kid, naturally, made his way towards me, and asked what I was doing, since I was practicing on the box and trying to open it in less than two seconds, so I held class. The look on his face was priceless. So, I guided him in opening the car, and he was still amazed. I really wish I had a camera on me afterwards, because it truly was a Kodak moment.

Little kids are the crap, and these radio thieves that like to break and run don't have a motherflocking thing on me.

Edited by Jiggs

I got a new toy today, and just had to play with it.

Basically, it's a 2-foot piece of 10 mil plastic with sand paper in the center. It's used for sliding into the door and popping a lock. I tried it on an 86 box Caprice station wagon and had it opened in less than 5 seconds. The neighbor was weedeating and had his 2-3 year old son out with him. The kid, naturally, made his way towards me, and asked what I was doing, since I was practicing on the box and trying to open it in less than two seconds, so I held class. The look on his face was priceless. So, I guided him in opening the car, and he was still amazed. I really wish I had a camera on me afterwards, because it truly was a Kodak moment.

Little kids are the crap, and these radio thieves that like to break and run don't have a motherflocking thing on me.

Is that legal even for a repo man?

random guy: Yeah, it is. It came with some other tools. You can do the same thing with a 2-foot length of packing strap. Let the cops charge you with burglary tools with that. Sadly, mine is about to break, so I think I'm just going to get a packing strap and fasten some sandpaper to the middle of it on one side.

Note: I think the official name of the tool is a slip jim (Not to be confused with a slim jim), and it's really easy to open older cars that have the rounded off tops (It's like putting the key in the door, honestly). Getting the ones with the straight plastic locks is a bit tougher, but definately possible.

Oh I Remember Those Things, A Tow Truck Dude Once Did That To One Of My Parent's Car When I Was Smaller, I Really Want To Get One But Whats The Use? The Only Law I Will Break Is The One About Internet Piracy, Woops I've Said Too Much :rolleyes: