The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

putting wrong roms into other games causes too much trouble This really prooves that some rom sitea have no idea what there doing.Now we have to put up with post saying the sound is bad.

ssvs should not of been released until the correct rom were released.instead they thought were eltie and released it.

At least now the roms set is complete But what is bugging is that some rom sites have not fixed the sets which still has samsho5 M and V roms :)

It does get annoying having so many different sites too.. i know its not legal, but i wish they would have the right ones lol

i had the same problems with other sets.

One site had a modified samsho5sp with a cracked neoragex. The sounds are fairly messed up as indicated by having the bad roms.

Annoying little rom sites

Edited by mingo3k

putting wrong roms into other games causes too much trouble This really prooves that some rom sitea have no idea what there doing.Now we have to put up with post saying the sound is bad.

ssvs should not of been released until the correct rom were released.instead they thought were eltie and released it.

At least now the roms set is complete But what is bugging is that some rom sites have not fixed the sets which still has samsho5 M and V roms  :)

Yes, you are correct. This whole ordeal with the mixed up roms has caused more than enough confusion among those that don't keep up with the current Neo-Geo emulation news. As you said, Samurai Shodown V Special should have been released much later to avoid this confusion.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still dumbfounded, if anyone has a rom link that works with nrx plz pm me with it...

Well it doesn't work on nrx yet nor kawaks nor nebula.u'll have to wait until someone release it. :banghead:

It has been working in NeoRAGEx for quite some time now.

EDIT: Eh, looks like James beat me to it.

Edited by Agozer

Oh forgot to add that the Encrypted set will never work in NRX

Your best bet is to find the Decrypted set named ssh5spnd.This should work in NRX , Kawaks , Nebula with no problems

No doubt there are people who named the decrypted set samsh5sp which is not correct As that is the name of the encrypted set only.

Most decrypted sets are around 40mb So if yours is around 90mb then that means your rom set is the encryted set.

Edited by James