The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

To solve the problem i'm using NeoRAGExp v0.8c.exe to import and EGCG NeoRAGEx to run the game i'm willing to just to that since i cant get the problem solved.....now the game has no sound!!

my god..any suggestions

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To solve the problem i'm using NeoRAGExp v0.8c.exe to import and  EGCG NeoRAGEx to run the game i'm willing to just to that since i cant get the problem solved.....now the game has no sound!!

my god..any suggestions

Have you enabled Both ADPCM and FM output in the audio options? Is the volume turned up?

Edited by Agozer

Also make sure that you have 44kHz sound, Interpolated sound and Stereo enabled. You could have a borked set though if the sound is as screwy as you say.

Btw, I hope you put the EGCG in a different folder than 0.8c

Edited by Agozer

ok i did all that an diam still gettin the same thing..so ig uess i goin have 2 give up...

oh and i do have them int he same folder hehe.

should i create a folder within my Neogeo folder for one of them and leave the other one in the main section..and could this be affecting my sound?

i dont kno if this will help identify the prob but the sound in the other games workin ok

Edited by aac

The bootleg is named Svcplus.

Nope thats the hacked version of the bootleg only the bootleg versions work in NRX

known names are

svc - Bootleg

svcbl - Bootleg

svcboot - Bootleg (does not work in NRX)

svcnd - Decrypted C (does not work in NRX)

svcchaos - PCB (does not work in NRX)

svchaosa - MVS (does not work in NRX)

hacked versions

svcplus - Hacked bootleg

svcsplus hacked bootleg

There are others

Anyway please stay with the topic of this thread.

Edited by James

Nope thats the hacked version of the bootleg only the bootleg versions work in NRX

Yeah, if you want to get real specific, you're right. But a bootleg is a bootleg, sure, hacked, but that's it.

Edited by Agozer

Yeah, if you want to get real specific, you're right. But a bootleg is a bootleg, sure, hacked, but that's it.

You only said svcplus was the bootleg which in fact both svc and svcplus are bootlegs

well not to confuse it I call a bootleg that has been dumped from an original cart then put on another board which in turn has been dumped again.

svcplus was created on a PC then readded to a cart which has been dumped again and releassed on the net.

by saying its only a bootleg will confuse people and get them thinking that svcplus is the proper game.

svc = bootleg orginal game play by snk

svcplus bootleg hack not original game play (enabled bosses)

ok...well i took it out and i still got the same prob so i guess i give up...

btw do u kno the name of the zip file for snk VS capcom chaos

svc.zip - SNK VS capcom chaos (bootleg)

svcplus.zip - SNK VS capcom chaos plus (bootleg Hack)

Edited by James