Sophie's Choice

-VIOLENCE-

Random thoughts here

Lets pretend that it's WWII and HITLER came to where ever you guys live and his wave of german soldiers took over your city,town or village whatever.

Now you gotta choose who lives out of the two

MOTHER OR FATHER, gotta choose in like 30 seconds and if u take too long they both die.

who would you guys choose?

Me, gotta be my MUM straight up. she did more work than my pop. ;)

yap, he's gotta go. right in the oven *nod*

i mean, i love my pop i'll feel bad but shiet gotta go with mum.

~~~~~~~~

second scenario

assuming you guys have a sister or brother or whatever now if that situation was placed on your mother would she pick your ass over your sister or brother?

"yeah this is inspired by a meryl streep movie"

SOPHIE'S CHOICE

I don't think I could play god, so in the second scenario I'd have to choose me to be sacrificed (especially as my brother is 6 years younger than me).

So is THAT Sophie's Choice? I see. That's a pretty flocked up choice to have to make.

I don't think I could play god, so in the second scenario I'd have to choose me to be sacrificed (especially as my brother is 6 years younger than me).

So is THAT Sophie's Choice? I see. That's a pretty flocked up choice to have to make.

well since that's your choice then your mom and pop are dead

and yeah that is a mother flocking hard choice

scenario 1 = I would choose my mother. She's raised me a lot longer than my dad (when I turn 17, that mark is the 'more than half my life' zone). She's been through a lot to raise me. (while they were still together, my father just cheated away). Long story

scenario 2 = I think she would pick me. If you were to see what goes happens here on a normal day w/no visiters (as if you were invisible) I think you would too ;)

What a dreadful choice! I'd volunteer to be executed myself - I'd honestly rather have that then have to choose!

well the nazi's aren't giving you that choice.

One of the two or both goes.

thats teh hard part, hella people take the heroic route and say sacrafice me instead, but that can't happen which sucks.

but i've noticed that the moms are ahead over the dads.

which is a given i mean only thing that the pops did was bang the mom and wait for like 9 months and gave some insight here and there.

The mom was the one who grew the child inside of her, ate tons of food, dealt with the bullshi* cramps and the long painful labour

:shootem:

Here's what I would do:

Me: I can't believe I'm going to do this *sob*. Please...let me be the one to shoot. *German soldier grunts then hands me a machine gun*

Me: Sorry Dad....I'm gonna have to kill you *more sobbing*.....1...2.....3....*turns towards soldiers and and pumps them full of bullets, then gathers a resistence and takes the city back!!!*