I have a problem

Fatal Rose

Man enough? Hehe.

Is it a "manly" thing to like a person, mostly sexually, that I am not supposed to, yet, I find excuses to do so? (sound familiar?)

Yes, I have been in love and pain and all that is in between. I have loved girls that had boyfriends; I have loved girls who had no boyfriends. The difference between your situations and mine is that I know that there are boundries that one cannot pass; and I accept that. I know where the line is and, as MUCH as I want to cross it, I know I can't. I have self-restraint, Fatal. There are things that we simply CANNOT do, ethically anyways, and you should be able to accept that, Fatal.

Love is one thing; sexual desire is another. If they are both there, with no restraints, then by all means go ahead and do your thing. But, if there ARE restraints, which in this case their are, then there is NO excuse for you to do what you want to do. NONE.

Anon.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it has gone beyond just sexual desire. I do have strong feelings for. I was never even attracted to her until she started giving me signs and stuff. I being a very oblivious person did not even notice, my friends had to point it out to me. I also probably would not like her as much if her and her boyfriend actually showed love for each other. It's beyond obvious that they don't love each other. I have yet to see them kiss, hugged, touch anything. If anything she looks trapped. She is stuck in a situation that she can't get out of, a situation that she can’t express to anyone. I guess that’s where I come in. I am that someone. I always knew she was attracted to me since I first met but did not really care until everyone started pointing it out/became to obvious.

Here is a quick copy and paste of alk the stuff I said to Fatal Rose over a chat...

Honestly.. I think AntiWinner makes a good point. You need to know your boundaries.

No offence.. It's like you listen to your dick rather than your mind. You got to listen to your mind first. She has children..which are people, JUST INGORE HER. Talk to her and tell her to stay away from you. Let her work out her own problems. Can't you see she wants to bring her problems to your life? Since she doesn't know what to do with them. She needs something to get the stress off of her mind. Your her stress reducer and in the long run it will increase stress which will be a catastrophy to her children and family. If you have sex with her, you bring yourself to the lowest game. Since she would use you. Your like her pet.. she can do whatever she wants with you. Is that what you want?

If you think that it will make her look and bad and not you, that is just foolish. You should stop and realize the truth. Sex is just a hormone response in your pituitary gland. Just a chemical reaction.. fight it like it was a person.

Would you cheat on your wife if you were married?

You need to work on your mental strength, otherwise your going to go through hell when you get older. Doesn't your martial arts have anything that resolves a lot of strengthening in your mind? If you can itch and scratch yourself in the martial arts institute you go to..that ain't a martial arts. Even if you have an itch.. you have to learn to ignore it. And you know what? It suddenly goes away. I don't know what kind of system your in..but if you have to take 10 seconds to concentrate on the center of a wooden board to break it with your heel..then you can take 2 seconds to focus on something else rather than sex.

I would take 10 minutes of the day just to medidate and clear your mind. Look at a certain spot on the wall or on your desk and say a word in your mind that pleases you (Not sex!). Do you have a punching bag? When you feel weak..start punching it, do push ups, sit ups. When someone wants to take you to her house..Say No.

If you have to..go... but when you go there.. stiffen your mind up.. know that if you can punch a bag as hard as you can.. and basically kill the feelings from your mind. Haven't you ever gone to a place that you fealt that all these people can whoop your ass? But you stiffened your mind up.. you felt the exhileration, worryiness go through your entire body? Do that when you go in that house. And you won't feel anything..and believe me.. you'll be focused.

I look at girls much differently than you do.. I look at them as not just real people but more than that. Unfortunattely most of the pretty ones get corrupted. Corruption is a word I use a lot when it comes to a lot of women I see. And that's where the word, "Ignore", comes into place. Because you can't have a relationship with them and they'll cheat on you even if it looked like they really loved you. Sadly.. the girl your dealing with is corrupted. You have to avoid her. Ignore what your friends have to say.. they just want to see some excitement and hear what happened.

Yes it has gone beyond just sexual desire. I do have strong feelings for. I was never even attracted to her until she started giving me signs and stuff.  I being a very oblivious person did not even notice, my friends had to point it out to me. I also probably would not like her as much if her and her boyfriend actually showed love for each other. It's beyond obvious that they don't love each other. I have yet to see them kiss, hugged, touch anything. If anything she looks trapped. She is stuck in a situation that she can't get out of, a situation that she can’t express to anyone. I guess that’s where I come in. I am that someone. I always knew she was attracted to me since I first met but did not really care until everyone started pointing it out/became to obvious.

I don't know why I'm doing this again, as you never listen to any of our advice ever, but what exactly do you think will happen? You've said you want nothing to do with her kids. Seriously, think about the best-case scenario...the kids are still there aren't they? They are not going to go away and if you go through with what you seem to be hell-bent on doing they are going to lose a dad. And if you don't intend to stay with her she's going to be stuck raising the kids on her own. Just seriously think about the consequences of your actions would be.

Here is a quick copy and paste of alk the stuff I said to Fatal Rose over a chat...

Honestly.. I think AntiWinner makes a good point. You need to know your boundaries.

No offence.. It's like you listen to your dick rather than your mind. You got to listen to your mind first. She has children..which are people, JUST INGORE HER. Talk to her and tell her to stay away from you. Let her work out her own problems. Can't you see she wants to bring her problems to your life? Since she doesn't know what to do with them. She needs something to get the stress off of her mind. Your her stress reducer and in the long run it will increase stress which will be a catastrophy to her children and family. If you have sex with her, you bring yourself to the lowest game. Since she would use you. Your like her pet.. she can do whatever she wants with you. Is that what you want?

If you think that it will make her look and bad and not you, that is just foolish. You should stop and realize the truth. Sex is just a hormone response in your pituitary gland. Just a chemical reaction.. fight it like it was a person.

Would you cheat on your wife if you were married?

You need to work on your mental strength, otherwise your going to go through hell when you get older. Doesn't your martial arts have anything that resolves a lot of strengthening in your mind? If you can itch and scratch yourself in the martial arts institute you go to..that ain't a martial arts. Even if you have an itch.. you have to learn to ignore it. And you know what? It suddenly goes away. I don't know what kind of system your in..but if you have to take 10 seconds to concentrate on the center of a wooden board to break it with your heel..then you can take 2 seconds to focus on something else rather than sex.

I would take 10 minutes of the day just to medidate and clear your mind. Look at a certain spot on the wall or on your desk and say a word in your mind that pleases you (Not sex!). Do you have a punching bag? When you feel weak..start punching it, do push ups, sit ups. When someone wants to take you to her house..Say No.

If you have to..go... but when you go there.. stiffen your mind up.. know that if you can punch a bag as hard as you can.. and basically kill the feelings from your mind. Haven't you ever gone to a place that you fealt that all these people can whoop your ass? But you stiffened your mind up.. you felt the exhileration, worryiness go through your entire body?  Do that when you go in that house. And you won't feel anything..and believe me.. you'll be focused.

I look at girls much differently than you do.. I look at them as not just real people but more than that. Unfortunattely most of the pretty ones get corrupted. Corruption is a word I use a lot when it comes to a lot of women I see. And that's where the word, "Ignore", comes into place. Because you can't have a relationship with them and they'll cheat on you even if it looked like they really loved you. Sadly.. the girl your dealing with is corrupted. You have to avoid her. Ignore what your friends have to say.. they just want to see some excitement and hear what happened.

*stores all the info in mind*

I know where to get advices now when I have problems in relationship :)

Not that I make a very big deal out of it.

One word, Fatal. You need to be more mature in dealing with relationship.

After reading thru what you have said, I can only summarise that you are still not ready to be involved in any relationship yet. Sorry for the harsh words. :rolleyes:

I know where to get advices now when I have problems in relationship :banghead:

Not that I make a very big deal out of it.

One word, Fatal. You need to be more mature in dealing with relationship.

After reading thru what you have said, I can only summarise that you are still not ready to be involved in any relationship yet. Sorry for the harsh words.  :P

No offense was taken. I know how to handle myself. I have been with girls before that have been involved and it's been no big deal, I have been with girls when I have been involved, I have been with girls when neither one of us has been involved. It's just this time it's different. I started to get feelings again, something I had not felt for a long time. There is also so much negative stuff going on in my life right now witch makes things worse (you guys have no idea). As long as I don't have to see/talk to her I am cool, and if I do see her I am going to try to stay cool.