The New 2emulation! Updated!

Gryph

I was a tad bit bored earlier so I started a forum that I always joked about opening with some members here. So I am most pleased to present to you...2EMULATION: The Bastard Child of 1emulation!

This is a free board so don't expect any frills, it's just a place to joke around and do things you can't really do at 1emulation. :punk: So far I don't even know if you can have images in your sig...but that doesn't matter, does it?! NO! Come join us and all your dreams will come true. Hot naked women will have sex with you for FREE!*

2emulation

Also, since Neocream is down I have decided to let it live at 2emulation by opening up a Neocream section.

*This offer does not have any guarantees.

2emulation

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a tad bit bored earlier so I started a forum that I always joked about opening with some members here. So I am most pleased to present to you...2EMULATION: The Bastard Child of 1emulation!

2Emulation

This is a free board so don't expect any frills, it's just a place to joke around and do things you can't really do at 1emulation. :punk: So far I don't even know if you can have images in your sig...but that doesn't matter, does it?! NO! Come join us and all your dreams will come true. Hot naked women will have sex with you for FREE!* 

Also, since Neocream is down I have decided to let it live at 2emulation by opening up a Neocream section.

*This offer does not have any guarantees.

Excellent. :punk: