What do you guys (gals) look like?

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do I look like? I look like a cross between Kim Dong Hwan and Kim Jae Hoon, I look exactly like Kim Kaphwan.

so your asian??!??!..

pls say you are..

i feel like im the only asian in 1emu... :(

The only Asian? You are not the only Asian. Hell, technically I'm Asian since I'm Indian.

And I'm assuming that guy on SNK's website is him...and I don't think it looks like Kim or his sons. But then again, that picture has been filterized.

Sorry Jjang. That was just a joke. Really I look like more like Paul Phoenix with long hair (Tekken 4).

One of my best friends is Asian if that means anything to you. (He's originally from Hong Kong)

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

And I'm assuming that guy on SNK's website is him...and I don't think it looks like Kim or his sons. But then again, that picture has been filterized.

Nah I don't look like Kim, I look like the guy on my website but with slightly longer hair and stubble. :(

BTW, you can click the filterised pic to see the un-filtered picture.

The only Asian? You are not the only Asian. Hell, technically I'm Asian since I'm Indian.

Well that's weird because every time I read your posts I imagine you look like Michael Richards. :lol::(

Well that's weird because every time I read your posts I imagine you look like Michael Richards. :(

I am the short Indian Michael Richards. :lol: