Evolution vs. Creation

OverlordMondo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the end its all up to what you believe..

That's basically it, on a personal level. Once you involve the ridiculously strong beliefs of any religion in a debate, you can pretty much quit. Scientists have their evidence, religious people have their beliefs, and neither is going to admit the other has a better argument.

But the real question is, How's the assigment coming Kanti?

That's basically it, on a personal level. Once you involve the ridiculously strong beliefs of any religion in a debate, you can pretty much quit. Scientists have their evidence, religious people have their beliefs, and neither is going to admit the other has a better argument.

But the real question is, How's the assigment coming Kanti?

hahah true..wait is Kanti making the tower from legos??

this thread is pointless now..!! you'll have your own idea.s.i have my own..you believe in evolutionism..i believ ein creationism.. you'll prove me wrong..i'll prove you wrong..

agreed. done. i concur. couldn't have said it better myself.

One of the important things about having intelligent discussions is learning to respect the beliefs of others. If you have your own beliefs, other people should not have to have it affect them. That's one of the major problems here in america - people who believe that their theories are so correct they must make everyone else believe the same. One day the truth will be learned, but until then its only as intelligent and worthy of debat as the "gamecube/xbox/ps2 r0X0rs and gamecube/xbox/ps2 suXX0rs" argument waged on message boards much less intelligent than this one. I'm truly impressed with the quality of debate here. It shows that the internet is truly a medium for intelligent discussion. :D

and its true, nobody ever expects the spanish inqusition, even when they tortue you with the soft pillows and the comfy chair. classic stuff.

woah, four people posted while i wrote that long reply... guess i was thinking too hard...

p.s. excuse the double post :D

oh..than what is it kanti.. doing?....oh yea hes doing thsi...

i respect other viewpoints..such as how scientists looks at creationish..and how creationists looks at evolutionists.. like what darkmage said.. respect each others beliefs... :D

[edit] : and i believe we gave as much info as LordKantii needs for his paper..

Edited by Jjangthekid