Evolution vs. Creation

OverlordMondo

Let me close with this; if you really believe this, how sure are you that you've made the right choice?

dont need to ask me that.. 100% sure i made the right choice..

woops sorry about double post.. :naughty:

What about all those differnt sects of christianity waiting at the gates? How many (and which ones) get in?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me close with this; if you really believe this, how sure are you that you've made the right choice?

dont need to ask me that.. 100% sure i made the right choice..

woops sorry about double post.. :naughty:

What about all those differnt sects of christianity waiting at the gates? How many (and which ones) get in?

different branches of christianity such as protestant, mormon, presybterian basically all have same idea.. to get into heaven is through Jesus Christ its all the same.however little things here and there is what divides them.. Jews in the other hand dont believ ein Jesus Christ..

Actually they do and he's a prophet in their religion. They just don't think he's the son of God.

Muslims, for all intents and purposes, worship the same god too (Jesus Christ is a prophet in the Muslim religion too). You really mean to tell me that you believe that God would keep people who've been devoutly worshiping him all their lives just because they disagree about the geneology of one man?

many people belive in Christianity because they've seen it with their own two eyes on how God works in their life..

Until I start randomly bleeding from the eyes and get strange wounds God is just a word to me....Or John Carmack.

many people belive in Christianity because they've seen it with their own two eyes on how God works in their life..

im not dissing you or anything but hell there are so many more intellectual peole out in this world..

you think whenever a person converts to christianity..their life is perfect?/ hell no..its more trouble for them because being a christian is different..people look down on christians.... they struggle even more being a christian.

Please give me a good exemple of how you can see god work on your life with your own two eyes.

I never said that becoming a christian makes your like easier (actually in some places of the world, it does; and in some places of Europe a few centuries ago, if you were not a christian you could consider yourself dead).

What I said is that believing in something without having to think about its truthness makes your INTELLECTUAL life easier. No thought about "Could I be wrong?" No. Just "If I do things the way I'm told I should, then everything's alright and I'll go to paradise."

Actually they do and he's a prophet in their religion. They just don't think he's the son of God.

Muslims, for all intents and purposes, worship the same god too (Jesus Christ is a prophet in the Muslim religion too). You really mean to tell me that you believe that God would keep people who've been devoutly worshiping him all their lives just because they disagree about the geneology of one man?

yea..if they dont believei in Jesus Christ than they go to hell..to say it nicely..

Jesus Christ = God..not just a prophet.

im not dissing you or anything but hell there are so many more intellectual peole out in this world..

you think whenever a person converts to christianity..their life is perfect?/ hell no..its more trouble for them because being a christian is different..people look down on christians.... they struggle even more being a christian.

I never witness a thing while I was/am/is/hypocrite~ christian. But in the worse of times you'll see those non-believers say "Help me God" blah blah blah.

Yes, the bible HAS been re-written over 100 times since years after Christ. The James King version, the New Catholic Church (I've seen it!) and a bunch of other times. The New Testement was written 100 years after Christ's death/acension/whatever. But, how could we tell he was even real? These stories could be of many different people but combined under the infulence of writing.

how can we tell its reall? because its in the history books?.. dont you believe in history books??.. world civilization??..

i gotta go to class....and this thread seems to have no point now.. i have my own belief and you guys have your own.. ill defend my view poitn..you'll questions me..and ill answer and ill quesiton you guys.. back and forth..

gryph lets talk on aim. seems like you have lots of background on science.. i wanna hear more of a scientific view..

Edited by Jjangthekid

yea..if they dont believei in Jesus Christ than they go to hell..to say it nicely..

Bah. Some think the same about you. You don't believe in ***insert prophet, god or whatever here*** and don't follow his laws = you go to hell (or whatever nasty place).

Bah. Some think the same about you. You don't believe in ***insert prophet, god or whatever here*** and don't follow his laws = you go to hell (or whatever nasty place).

haha..true..owell i guess ill go to hell then.in terms of that person's view.. :naughty:

how can we tell its reall? because its in the history books?.. dont you believe in history books??.. world civilization??..

Yes I do. But I imparticular, don't believe everything in the Bible. I'm just mearly speculating that these events in the bible are different people and not "Jesus."

Edit; Thats in every religion. If you don't believe you Go Hell, Nirvana, Limbo, Gates of Hades blah blah blah, now you know another reason why I hate religion.

Edited by K`dash