Which is better PC or CONSOLE?

Aoshi

I torn between console and pc because I play rpg games on the console such as the FF series and the tales of series and i play fps and strat games on pc such as HL, SC, and WC3.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC are way better, for all the reasons above. Only thing consoles have over PCs is perhaps cost and ease of use.

that is so true. :rolleyes:

PCs, for sure. These days, I even watch DVDs on my PC, just to watch them on my monitor, and with anti-aliasing etc...(whatever-the-hell anti-aliasing actually IS).

Plus I mainly play fps's and they've never got that right on consoles, nothing beats the ole' keyboard-mouse combo.

PC's have always been better IMO. Have you ever compared Duke Nukem 3d on PC to Duke Nukem Total Meltdown on PSX? It's the same game, however, the psx version is censored and it skips a whole lot of frames

PC's have always been better IMO. Have you ever compared Duke Nukem 3d on PC to Duke Nukem Total Meltdown on PSX? It's the same game, however, the psx version is censored and it skips a whole lot of frames

Yeah, and DOOM for the SNES? Hopeless!

PC is a lot better cuz if it's not then all of us won't be sitting next to our Computer and instead play with our console

im a bit torn, i never had a pc that could do anything special but it does get a lot of stuff done. but since i modded my xbox its like a pc man's dream, all types of stuff you can do it. I play all my emulator on my xbox now, you name it we got it on the box. its pretty cool play psx games on my xbox or mario 64. so i dont know.

im a bit torn, i never had a pc that could do anything special but it does get a lot of stuff done. but since i modded my xbox its like a pc man's dream, all types of stuff you can do it. I play all my emulator on my xbox now, you name it we got it on the box. its pretty cool play psx games on my xbox or mario 64. so i dont know.

now, i just don't know what to say

now, i just don't know what to say

But that's using a console above and beyond what it's intended for. Besides, you can't do anything on the XBOX you can't do on PC (except of course play XBOX games).