KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

Yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Isnt this a kof 2004 gossip forum!!!

ANYONE KNOWS WHO THE BOSS MIGHT BE

yes i know its orochi but in the end of 2003 the shadowy figures

One look like that guy from NESTS the boss (NOT IGNIZ)

the dude with the sword igniz killed.

Some chick like KULA but it isnt her

another chick with a dangerous cord

some due in a cloak and mukai

And what happened to K' he started to have an uncontrollable flame

Orochi K' perhaps maybe his blood has 2% Orochi blood

(remember K' is a clone of material retrieved from kof 97)

WHo Attacked TAKUMA was it ash but if it was then how did he know him

he doesnt even know who ash is.

adelhied how is he involved in this.

is the orchi team composed of chris, shermie and yashiro be ressurected.

Ignis stated before he died, to face one more mighty than me. IS this OROCHI he talks about, is chiziru dead what going on i need answers

AND WHERE"S ANDY????

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANON MAN TO THE RESCUE!

ANYONE KNOWS WHO THE BOSS MIGHT BE

yes i know its orochi but in the end of 2003 the shadowy figures

Chances are it's another one of those shadow characters, possibly Misty.

One look like that guy from NESTS the boss (NOT IGNIZ)

the dude with the sword igniz killed.

Some chick like KULA but it isnt her

another chick with a dangerous cord

some due in a cloak and mukai

Zero, but it isn't Zero.

The old guy doesn't have a name, SNKP is just reusing his shadow because their lazy.

New character

Misty

Speculated it's Ron, but it doesn't seem to be shaped like him

And what happened to K' he started to have an uncontrollable flame

Orochi K' perhaps maybe his blood has 2% Orochi blood

(remember K' is a clone of material retrieved from kof 97)

K` is very human. He was actually kidnapped by NEST possibly around the age of 10 to 12(telling from Whip, who looks around 8 at the time he was kidnapped, she would be about 14 around kof`99). From then on he was expermited on and cloned (his clone would be Krailzid) and infused with Kusanagi DNA (thus giving him his fire powers).

WHo Attacked TAKUMA was it ash but if it was then how did he know him

he doesnt even know who ash is.

It's not Ash, no way Ash could of done it, Takuma is useless to Ash. It was either Marco(Butt for all you bastards) or the man with the Monkey Mask seen in his SVCC ending and FF games.
adelhied how is he involved in this.
He isn't! More or less, he's just the filler boss battle. Against Gato is an execption though because of his win quote against him.
is the orchi team composed of chris, shermie and yashiro be ressurected.
That's impossible because THEIR ALL DEAD! 97 is the proof, they killed them selves in the name of Orochi. Chris still alive because she(Yes, originally He was a She, but I guess they stopped caring and made her a him) is/was the medium to bring Orochi into existance. He's sealed...sealed.
Ignis stated before he died, to face one more mighty than me. IS this OROCHI he talks about, is chiziru dead what going on i need answers
Ignis is talking about Bao, who controls the Dragon Spirit, not Orochi, the Dragon Spirit story/side story is on hold until we see the new Soliders team or something. Chizuru isn't dead, she's very much alive, all Ash did was take the mirror, or most of her power, she wasn't dead at all. CANON MAN SAVES THE DAY YET AGAIN!
AND WHERE"S ANDY????
Training Hotokumarurrurururur(that little kid in Garou).

Since SNKP could careless about canon lines and games, Geese is suppose to be dead(as of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, which takes place in 1997 if I remember correctly). There, Garou is treated as a seperate game, and is there for NOT in the KOF universe at ALL. You can argue all you want, it's NOT in the KOF universe.

Since SNKP could careless about canon lines and games, Geese is suppose to be dead(as of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, which takes place in 1997 if I remember correctly). There, Garou is treated as a seperate game, and is there for NOT in the KOF universe at ALL. You can argue all you want, it's NOT in the KOF universe.

Really? I always thought that Garou was just a little bit in the future of 2003. I thought the proof was in that some Garou characters are in 2003, and how Terry changed his persona.

Oh well. I trust your information more then mine, since I merely made mine up.

Thanks K'man that cleared up my headackes for today

but i don't think misty would be the boss for the next one though

she would more probabaly be composed in a team who knows

SNK loves to place hard bosses (except for mukai)

she maybe skilled but to be "boss skilled" i can't picture it.

But still that doesn't answer why k's hand was flaming in a uncontrollable manner it sounded like he actually was getting burnt himself.

or is that normal

and if ikari warriors isnt coming back and this is orochi saga 2

leona must be part of it

orochi leoni the one who killed her parents under the guidence of goenitz

she is an important part or should be

i hope they make sense of this story.

Thanks K'man that cleared up my headackes for today

but i don't think misty would be the boss for the next one though

she would more probabaly be composed in a team who knows

SNK loves to place hard bosses (except for mukai)

she maybe skilled but to be "boss skilled" i can't picture it.

But still that doesn't answer why k's hand was flaming in a uncontrollable manner it sounded like he actually was getting burnt himself.

or is that normal

and if ikari warriors isnt coming back and this is orochi saga 2

leona must be part of it

orochi leoni the one who killed her parents under the guidence of goenitz

she is an important part or should be

i hope they make sense of this story.

Alrite, answers in the order teh questions are said:

SNK just makes horrible overpowered bosses, hell Igniz had an infinity and the CPU used it.

K` hand caught fire uncontrollabley because Kyo(their endings happen at the same time, since it was truely God's Sacred Treasure Team that faught Mukai. Not the Hero Team.) was extremely pissed of what happened to Chizuru. Iori disappears, most likely to fight Ash.

I believe very much that the Team Ikari will be back, because no one can denie the fact that Leona is one of the 8 Heavenly Kings(she replaces her father) that control Orochi. When Geonitz came into existance, Leona's blood began(Riot of Blood Leona) to boil and she killed everyone in her village, her father couldn't even stop her. It seems she and Iori cannot deny their fates.

@Dooz: I was wrong about the date most likely, MOTW takes place around 2006 most likely, but I really, really, REALLY need to double check that. Because it's the date of MOTW that contradics KOF2003's existance.

@Dooz: I was wrong about the date most likely, MOTW takes place around 2006 most likely, but I really, really, REALLY need to double check that. Because it's the date of MOTW that contradics KOF2003's existance.

Well, i did a little research, and here's what I found: Real Bout Fatal Fury was revolved around Geese's death, and Garou is 10 years after Real Bout. But it never specified when Real Bout was. So really, couldn't Real Bout occour at any time? I think that you'd still be able to join the two storylines together, by 2003.

Edit: Actually, after a little more research, you're right about the date of Garou. It was either in 2006 or 2007, according to this.

Edited by Dooz

Strange as all the things you guys about are relating to the end credit of KOF2003 and KOF97. :gangabanga:

For me, I still think about that Ron and Lin whether they would reappear in the next sequel. Lin is pursuing Ron while Ron is pursuing Bao as well. If both of them involved in the next one, quite possibly Bao and Kensou will return back as well after a year training.

I don't know if this is true but read this:

Now for the KOF2004 rumors from an alleged alpha test. They may or may not be true. Some people were quick to label them bullshit (the same people who said the news for KOF2003 was bullshit when it was first revealed) but the truth is no one knows. A similar report from an alpha test for KOF2003 was leaked and it all turned out to be true.

- Game speed back to 02 standards. The tag is the only fast stuff

- Tag still the same rules than 03, no health recovery.

- Character portraits appear next to life bar. If kim is active then the kim portrait will be shown.

- Life bars are the same as 03

- Choose between 2 game modes: the SDM mode with no cancelling, dash nor CD attack; and the super cancelling mode with only LDM for the leader, dash, CD attack and just defended.

- Even though big part of the sprites were cut from 03, they don't look as pixelated as neowave.

- The fifth button is for the tag function

- Very flashy intro beginning with the new chars (kashmiur, tania, rock, hotaru, soiree,alba,mignon,lien), the returning (geese, kensou, bao). resembles the 99 intro. Then a collage with kyo, iori , ash, soiree and alba. intro is kinda long, the longest in all kof's.

- There's one stage ripped from svc chaos, the last one before the boss fight.

- You fight against a 03-standars-under-powered kusanagi for the 4th match. it's a subboss fight like the angel-k9999-kula in 2002. u fight between the special team of kusanagi, rose and adel. the three hidden chars.

- Music is a bunch of remixes from previous OST specially from 00 and 03

- Nothing changed for the sound department. voices remains the same

- Nice select screen with a card style like in 96 with a blue background. portraits are gettin' smaller but the chars draws are well done with the same style as 02.

- Lots of special intros, chang and choi hit kim in his intro with jhun. ryo has special intros with yuri,robert,king and terry. kyo and iori regain their 01 intro with more and new dialogues. k' has special intro with kyo, ash, kula and tania. Kensou and Bao have a very and "must seen" intro against Ash.

- Chizuru is insanely overpowered and lost her reflection move. she got slower and it's a fortune she made team with kyo and iori again

- Tania has two of K's trademark moves. Possibly another Kyo clone.

- Kashmiur is a charge and motion char, a mixure just like kim. she has a counter dm similar to the royalty test for the liberalist (Angel).

- Consider rock howard as an old terry bogard. he's small as chris, no neo deadly rave DM and no double repuken, just repuken.

- Hotaru has all her powers from garou except the DM where she absorbs energy from the oponent. she is like malin's size.

- Hokutomaru is the same as garou with less speed. He is the size of Malin.

- Geese has new sprite, clothes same as svc but face has less hair and aging signs, he is getting old.

- Duolon doesn't have his 03 infinite, Lin is the same from 01 and didn't play with Lan.

The Teams:

Hero Team: Soiree, Alba, Mignon

Anti Hero Team: Ash, Shen, Lien

Fatal Fury Team: Terry, Joe, Mary

Hizoku Team: Lin, Duo Lon, Lan

Mark of the Wolves Team: Rock, Hotaru, Hokutomaru

Korea Team: Kim, Jhun, Jae Hoon

Art of Fighting Team: Ryo, Robert, Yuri

Women's Team: King, Kashmiur, Tania

Fists of God Team: Kyo, Chizuru, Iori

Outlaw Team: Geese, Billy, Gato

Millenium Team: K', Kula, Vanessa

Psycho Soldiers Team: Athena, Kensou, Bao

Japan Team: Shingo, Benimaru, Daimon

Hidden chars: Adelheid, Rose, Kusanagi

Source: http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=11781

Discuss.

EDIT: I removed two lines that could potentially be spoiler material if this turns out to be true. Go to the site to read them if you want.

Edited by GryphonKlaw