KOF 2004 GOSSIP!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capcom and SNK have their own art styles. They can't use Capcom's sprites beacuse it's their work.

Thru the numbers, a Atomiswave is weaker then a PS2.

As for Kim, it's maybe SVCC or 2k2 Kim.

Edited by K`dash

Damn, Athena has been 18 for how long? 7 years now? I think only Kyo and Terry ages.

Isn't Athena a goddess of some sort? At least she's a Psycho Soldier.

Edited by Agozer

Damn, Athena has been 18 for how long? 7 years now? I think only Kyo and Terry ages.

Her KOF incarnation is not the same as the one on the NES. Her KOF incarnation is a reincanation of the NES one.

Christ I hope that made sense.

Her KOF incarnation is not the same as the one on the NES. Her KOF incarnation is a reincanation of the NES one.

Christ I hope that made sense.

Well, that sorta made sense... after 5 re-reads.

my speculation is :

hero (or anti-hero) is Gonna remain ash... IF though he manages to beat up iori and steal his power in this tournament ( and eventually have kyo beat him) i will probably fly over to playmore and shoot them for making iori get beat by such a biatch of a character.

OR

k' and kula (considering they said she's comming back in the ending of k's team) defeat ash after he kicks iori AND kyo's ass. (which as much as i'd hate to see, i wouldn't mind seeing them get beat for a change especially that arrogant Kyo)

it's possible for geese to be in the game BECAUSE geese hasn't yet died i think ( when does the garou storyline take place exactly?) kof2k2 was a dream battle wasn;t it?

it's possible for geese to be in the game BECAUSE geese hasn't yet died i think ( when does the garou storyline take place exactly?)

I've said this time and time again. KOF and Garou's timeslines are mixed up so bad that it's KOF's very existance condradics anything relating AOF and FF.

KOF is a completely different universe now and so is Garou. Just because you see Garou characters in the game, doesn't mean their going into MOTW's story. In Garou, Geese dies in '97(Offical, he finally dies, Terry tries to save him but Geese lets go), but here he is, in 2003, alive and well.

Their too different universes now to be even considered the same one.

it's possible for geese to be in the game BECAUSE geese hasn't yet died i think ( when does the garou storyline take place exactly?)

In Garou, Geese dies in '97(Offical, he finally dies, Terry tries to save him but Geese lets go), but here he is, in 2003, alive and well.

hmm....

but are you SURE geese is back in kof2k4?

In Garou, Geese dies in '97(Offical, he finally dies, Terry tries to save him but Geese lets go), but here he is, in 2003, alive and well.

hmm....

The dude is alive and well in 2003. He isn't dead yet in other words. And Rock looks friking 15 now. Thats a big gap from 2001 to 2003. SNK doesn't know their own timelines anymore.

hmm....

The dude is alive and well in 2003. He isn't dead yet in other words. And Rock looks friking 15 now. Thats a big gap from 2001 to 2003. SNK doesn't know their own timelines anymore.

ok, i may be a lil braindead....

i played kof2k3 dozens of times and i can't remember geese being alive and we......

never mind, i just remember that he got the outlaw team together, never mind :naughty: