A capcom combo question

Which combo system would you prefer on a Street Fighter Alpha character released on Mugen? (even if you are not a mugen fan I am interested in your thoughts)

The Street Fighter Alpha 1: combo chain system.

The Street Fighter Alpha 2: basic combo system with custom combos.

The Street Fighter Alpha 3 (A-ism): basic combo system plus greater juggle abilities.

If you wish to explain why I would like to hear that as well. :)

I want the one that's overly flashy.  Flashy is better.

Flashy combos make a game very scrubby. Take the VS series for eg. Rather than complimenting gameplay, those dial combos make the whole game revolve around them.

Flashy combos make a game very scrubby. Take the VS series for eg. Rather than complimenting gameplay, those dial combos make the whole game revolve around them.

I'm used to Final Fantasy, bare with me. I mean...Omnislash was flashy, and it didn't make FF7 scrubby...

I'm used to Final Fantasy, bare with me. I mean...Omnislash was flashy, and it didn't make FF7 scrubby...

Flashy is good. Lionheart.... :(

huh Omnislash is not flashy. Knights of the round is flashy.

huh Omnislash is not flashy. Knights of the round is flashy.

Well you get the point. :(