I know it has been slow lately

Diso

I know it has been slow lately, But we need to stay as an active community.

Think of the desire consequences of we don't post as much as we used to.

THINK OF THEM!

For petes sake, try to find a time to post a little bit OR

OTherwise This might happen!

post-2-1092621959.gif

Hmm...are you getting enough sleep Diso?

I guess I better start posting more, I don't want the 1emu Defensive System to burn. Let the spamming commence!  :angry:

Actually, I didn't get sleep at all on friday. And Saturday, I only get 6 hours of sleep.

So I prolly turning in early today

I've been known to do this gryphonklaw, When I feel the boards are too quiet.

I did it 2 times before all of you came

I too have noticed a marked decrease in the amount of posts. I don't know, however, if it is because of the rule change, because none of the premium members - IE the regular posters - seemed to complain when the rules were changed. Nevertheless, usually after a night not checking 1emu there's a whole page of replied to topics in current affairs, and for the past week or so, i've been lucky if there's been half a page of replied to topics after a night. That's a 50% decrease! (I know my system of measurement leaves alot to be desired, but you get my point though).

I too have noticed a marked decrease in the amount of posts. I don't know, however, if it is because of the rule change, because none of the premium members - IE the regular posters - seemed to complain when the rules were changed. Nevertheless, usually after a night not checking 1emu there's a whole page of replied to topics in current affairs, and for the past week or so, i've been lucky if there's been half a page of replied to topics after a night. That's a 50% decrease! (I know my system of measurement leaves alot to be desired, but you get my point though).

Well, I think everyone is just busy :blink:

Like me, I just change my job. So, I can't post as regularly as before.

I can only post at night! For one or 2 hours. (Although I am posting secretly from office now :angry: )