I want a tatto

Cominus

I want a tatto, and I found one that was exactly what I wanted and found out that some dude had it, here it is, but I wont get it yet, I need to first get a good body and rake up some dough. :lol::)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so you just wanna get a tattoo to look cool or what? or do those tats mean something to you? I hope you dont go out and get a tat and all of a sudden just walk around with no shirt on or anything. that would be gay

him.jpg

i want to get a naval tat like ville, and one behind my neck *nod*

<3 <3

i was thinking of a wiccan fertility symbol or somthing not sure yet

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

As someone who's been into tattoos, getting and giving for many years I have to say that on average tribal tattoo's are for posers. Everyone and their old lady has a tribal. Cuz it was the cool thing to get in the 90's I can do 10 tribals a day. people just coming in and picking some wack tribal off the wall. If you really want this tattoo you could pull it off. fat bastards can pull tribal off. lol.

But I'd advise you to find something more original. something with a story you can tell the people who WILL ask you about your tattoos. even if it's something like what I have on the crease of my elbow, "F**k you for asking"everytime someone asks to see my tattoos I always show them that arm. heheh.

I wanna get a tatoo on my ass of an ass

I want a tattoo of a butt, with a butt shaped tattoo, right on my butt.

that megaman tattoo kanti posted is actually pretty good.

Edited by garageink

As someone who's been into tattoos, getting and giving for many years I have to say that on average tribal tattoo's are for posers. Everyone and their old lady has a tribal. Cuz it was the cool thing to get in the 90's I can do 10 tribals a day. people just coming in and picking some wack tribal off the wall. If you really want this tattoo you could pull it off. fat bastards can pull tribal off. lol.

But I'd advise you to find something more original. something with a story you can tell the people who WILL ask you about your tattoos. even if it's something like what I have on the crease of my elbow, "F**k you for asking"everytime someone asks to see my tattoos I always show them that arm. heheh.

:angry: Well I dont know if anyone noticed but he had christ on his back, I want christ on my back so he can watch all those mofo's out there and are out to get me :angry:. , but the thing on the chest or whatever I just want to look kool.