Anyone playing KOF Maximum Impact already?

L.S.D

I blame Falcoon. Since he's the one that made up most of the character's P2 clothing, not to mention, Lien.

What?!? Falcoon?!? The hentai artist?!? :D

No wonder :lol:

Thats Saidiago :\

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame Falcoon. Since he's the one that made up most of the character's P2 clothing, not to mention, Lien.

What?!? Falcoon?!? The hentai artist?!? :lol:

Aren't Falcoon an ex-hentai artist?? :D

What?!? Falcoon?!? The hentai artist?!? :(

Why am I thinking Saigado? Oh wait, Saigado is a publisher.

if he wanted to be like terry, he shouldve gotten a bigger jacket haha. its a lil bit too short there haha. nonetheless, its pretty kool i guess. he still kicks major ass. hey fatal, u could check out the actual KOFMI website. they have all the p2 outfits for u to check out if u didnt already know that hehe. black clark is kool haha.

if he wanted to be like terry, he shouldve gotten a bigger jacket haha. its a lil bit too short there haha. nonetheless, its pretty kool i guess. he still kicks major ass. hey fatal, u could check out the actual KOFMI website. they have all the p2 outfits for u to check out if u didnt already know that hehe. black clark is kool haha.

Lol, it seems that SNK has made a few *ahem* "enhancement" on certain parts of anatomy ;)