Anyone playing KOF Maximum Impact already?

L.S.D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played this game at E3 and it was so-so from my brief experience. Somehow, it lost the "rythm" of KOF combat in the transition to 3D. It felt "stiff" like many of the early 3D fighters from other companies. It might stand on its own legs once I get used to the new flow of things, assuming there is one. I'll probably play it either way. ;)

I played this game at E3 and it was so-so from my brief experience.  Somehow, it lost the "rythm" of KOF combat in the transition to 3D.  It felt "stiff" like many of the early 3D fighters from other companies.  It might stand on its own legs once I get used to the new flow of things, assuming there is one.  I'll probably play it either way.  :)

Can you describe more to us how it played please?

I played this game at E3 and it was so-so from my brief experience.  Somehow, it lost the "rythm" of KOF combat in the transition to 3D.  It felt "stiff" like many of the early 3D fighters from other companies.  It might stand on its own legs once I get used to the new flow of things, assuming there is one.  I'll probably play it either way.  :)

Can you describe more to us how it played please?

Plays like 2k2 execpt with 8way.

I played it too at E3... but remeber it was only 70% coplete when SNK had it there

The demo even said it.....

I like the control and game play its fast so you can execute some nice combos...

and the choice between new and OG generation on the fighters is a cool feature....

I'll have this game on PS2 next week....I already pre-ordered it....

Comes out August 23 in Japan, TBA in the US to me.

Hmm... I thought it will be released on 12 Aug?

I remember checking it at Gamefaqs. :unsure:

EDIT: But you are usually right anyway, K'Dash :(

Edited by L.S.D

Comes out August 23 in Japan, TBA in the US to me.

Hmm... I thought it will be released on 12 Aug?

I remember checking it at Gamefaqs. :angry:

EDIT: But you are usually right anyway, K'Dash :angry:

Lol, all I know is that theres a "2" and it's in August.

12 or 23, either one. Either way, basic shipping for me = 7 to 14 days.