Anyone playing KOF Maximum Impact already?

L.S.D

i got to learn to play the kof series, which kof should i start with eg 96, 97 or 98 etc

Well the basic fighting system is the same in all of those but there are some subtle and not so subtle changes in between versions. I say play KOF 98 since it has a great roster and it has the Advanced and Extra modes.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're interested in story, '97 is probably the best of the three, as it introduces the New Face Team (or New Band Team) story arc.  But really, you're better of just reading a story FAQ.

Better off reading one indeed.

`97 was just the end of the Orochi Arc.

If you're interested in story, '97 is probably the best of the three, as it introduces the New Face Team (or New Band Team) story arc.  But really, you're better of just reading a story FAQ.

Better off reading one indeed.

`97 was just the end of the Orochi Arc.

Yeah, you're right, but it's the first New Face part of it.. So we'll call it:

Plot Arc 1: Orochi

-Sub Arc 2 (or 3): The New Face Team

:angry:

Just manage to get my hand on this game.

And it sucks <_<

What a disappointment.

The graphics is nice but the way the game plays

really unlike KOF.

And the speed too fast

Please give us more info on how the game is played. What was so bad about it?

i finally got it the other day and i like it but i do agreed that it plays a bit fast but you can get used to it easily (tho the cpu loves to take a few quick hits from the moment fight is said hehe). i do also agree that the announcer with the big nose scenes are annoying but overall i like it and looks great for 3d kof on ps2.

i definitely suggest this game over gg isuka which sucks to me (a flocking turn button in a fighting game is a no no)

i finally got it the other day and i like it but i do agreed that it plays a bit fast but you can get used to it easily (tho the cpu loves to take a few quick hits from the moment fight is said hehe). i do also agree that the announcer with the big nose scenes are annoying but overall i like it and looks great for 3d kof on ps2.

i definitely suggest this game over gg isuka which sucks to me (a flocking turn button in a fighting game is a no no)

I just need to get my hands on this game. Is it worth importing? Is it worth chipping my ps2 for this game? Or should i just wait for it to come out over here?

that really depends if you are willing to wait for usa or not

King of Fighters: Maximum Impact

Pre-Order: Ships on 10/11/2004

i had a modded ps2 for 3 years now and love it for the fact i get to play games like kof, tekken, vf, sf and so on months before usa's version <_<