What would you do if you meet a member from 1emu?

Diso

If I saw any of you and I found out you went to 1emulation. I would probably not react that much. I would actually say, "1emulation.com, what is that?", and laugh silently as you try to explain it.

I myself would never give out that I'm Disoblige right away. Unlike the IRC channel where some of you thought "[1emu]Fall" Was actually my RL friend in which he was actually me on another computer.

If its like a college dorm room (2% of happening), that would really fun. I would actually, "Thats such a newbie site, The staff and the community really suck. Go to Edge emulation for hardcore stuff rather than that newb crap".

I mean, I'm a familiar regular here so people would either go

A] "Wow...you're disoblige!? Thats cool

B] "Dude, I challenge you to a match now for all those times you beat me b4"

C] "You Banned me you @#$@# *Fight scene*

W/e works, I'll reveal my identity later. Or better yet, I'll pose as Fatal or Agozer :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very interesting question...I don't know what I'd do. I would try to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible and then get to 1emulation and post how dorky that person is before they get to say that about me. :P Except if its Fatal Rose...then I'd gaze into his eyes, grab him by the collar, bring his lips close to mine, and yell "Virtua Fighter sucks!!"

But if you are ever my patient, I'll try to give you some discount or something. Free drugs perhaps. :D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

A very interesting question...I don't know what I'd do. I would try to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible and then get to 1emulation and post how dorky that person is before they get to say that about me. :P Except if its Fatal Rose...then I'd gaze into his eyes, grab him by the collar, bring his lips close to mine, and yell "Virtua Fighter sucks!!"

But if you are ever my patient, I'll try to give you some discount or something. Free drugs perhaps.  :D

would be scary if he did something while hes close up to ur face...ANYWAYZ

He might go postal on you if you say that :D

Are you prepared for that :)

I'd prolly be polite but get out of there as soon as possible. unless it was one of the members who I think I would get along with IRL. then I'd hang out and have a beer or something.

but really I see people from old jobs and school all the time and just ignore them like I've never seen them before.

But if you are ever my patient, I'll try to give you some discount or something. Free drugs perhaps.  :D

would be scary if he did something while hes close up to ur face...ANYWAYZ

He might go postal on you if you say that :D

Are you prepared for that :)

I'm prepared for defend myself against his martial arts training. I'll bring a knife. Hee-yah! Or as Skythe suggested, go John Woo on him. But no American style John Woo, Hong Kong style. :)