Sticky threads

Does the fact that there are like 10 threads stuck at the top of every forum constantly annoy anyone else? One or two threads at the top is just fine, but this is ridiculous. Let the topic fall to the bottom, and just have it on the tutorials page.

I would actually come here more often if this minor annoyance was fixed.

Edited by Jiggs

Well, I think it's kind of ridiculous to have threads stuck that have been dead since April. I don't think anyone is going to review the site anytime soon, nor do I think that anyone is going to announce that they just bought the latest 1emulation thong.

The point I'm trying to get across is, unless it's earth-shattering, the thread should be left to survive on its own merits.

Edited by Jiggs

It does look abit weird, but I honestly don't mind. I think most have a reason to be there, and the ones that aren't that significant to everyone (the RPG thread, the Music thread) will probably just keep getting "bumped" if they weren't stickied, anyway.

So yeah, I don't mind.

I agree with Chaotica here. It keeps the "constantly bumped" stuff out of the way (even if it's at the top) and most (though not all) of the other stuff is relevant. There are some that could be revamped, combined, or else removed though.

It would bother me more if the stickied stuff wasn't so set apart from the other threads. It's not like on some forums where they're just at the top of the list with a little thumbtack next to them. Stickies here are basically a seperate section in each forum.

well, seems like some of you made good points.

So I decide to take down several stickies that doesn't reflect "importance" in them.