Manga

I read some mangas. My favorite manga is One Piece, but I also read Ranma 1/2, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Samurai X.

I don't think there's a manga called Samurai X. You're probably just thinking of Rurouni Kenshin.

Samurai X was the name the Kenshin OVAs were released under due to name ownership issues (some BS like that) with another company that had the rights to the original name "Rurouni Kenshin." Yeah, it can get pretty confusing; but Kenshin was never a Samurai.

I guess Ranma 1/2 is pretty popular with some of the members here -- guess I'll check it out, if I can find some sources to download. heh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you been visiting snoopy cool?

Yeah, that's one of the sites, though there are several others I normally visit.

BTW, where'd you get that Sean avatar? And isn't Third Strike a little too technical for your taste? :lol:

too techiniqal? Im talking about drunken boxing type techniqcal style fighters that I dodnt like, like that stupid doctor guy and arial style fighting.

I read some mangas. My favorite manga is One Piece, but I also read Ranma 1/2, Mobile Suit Gundam, and Samurai X.

I don't think there's a manga called Samurai X. You're probably just thinking of Rurouni Kenshin.

Samurai X was the name the Kenshin OVAs were released under due to name ownership issues (some BS like that) with another company that had the rights to the original name "Rurouni Kenshin." Yeah, it can get pretty confusing; but Kenshin was never a Samurai.

I guess Ranma 1/2 is pretty popular with some of the members here -- guess I'll check it out, if I can find some sources to download. heh

Yea that was the one, I couldn't remember the manga name but I did remember the show so yea.

I stopped watching Noir after like the 6th episode. I dunno, it has a slow start and I just could not get over the fact that though the creators were aiming for a certain element of realism, there was just no blood whatsoever dispite all the violence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some idiot who gets an orgasm over seeing some blood, but if the show aims for a certain amount of realism, you'd think there'd be some blood when people get shot.

Still, I haven't seen the rest of it, so I can't say much for the entire series save those I've seen.

i have a friend that believes manga and anime are like a cancer on western society. :D anyways, i got nothing bad to say about it personally. i got a few akira comics and more than a few anime vids on dvd. thats about it for me.

i have a friend that believes manga and anime are like a cancer on western society. :D  anyways, i got nothing bad to say about it personally. i got a few akira comics and more than a few anime vids on dvd. thats about it for me.

Does aforementioned friend also have queer fashion tastes involving white pointy hoods and cloaks? :)