Svc 2 Coming!

Although I've known about this since Febuary. The most obvious thing to do is take the graphics to the next step. Unless they pull off an EXTREMELY BALANCED CVS2-like roster(right, like tahts going to happen) using their original sprites.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon theyll probably cheat and use new high res sprites from kof2004 and the new samurai showdown game... from the capcom side theyll most likely make an agreement with sammy to steal theres... then itll look better but still use minimum effort... ;)

Although I've known about this since Febuary. The most obvious thing to do is take the graphics to the next step. Unless they pull off an EXTREMELY BALANCED CVS2-like roster(right, like tahts going to happen) using their original sprites.

The "original" sprites sucked to begin with. It's quite saddening to see that they haven't managed to make the same kinds of graphics like in Last Blade 2 or Garou.

But yeah, if they would make a huge lineup with good balance, the game would take a good step forward even with the old graphics.

EDIT: I also hope that they'll redesign the backgrounds and make them more lively this time.

Edited by Agozer

I think SNKP will have enough time to improve upon it even if its a tiny bit.

But the real question is: Will they really improve it so much as we'd want them to?

With history as a guide, no. But they will eventually have to use the Atomiswave power and think it'd be fitting if SvC2 was just all out new stuff.

IMO they won't have any excuse if they screw this one up. They don't have the hardware limitations of the neo geo system anymore. So i'm expecting something really impressive - Whether they can live up to my expectations is to be seen. :)

My dream for this game is that the graphics are like MOTW and that the game is very balanced.

Haave you read the "what to do when your dreams come crashing down" and have put the tray tables in an upright position and ar wearing a lifevest?

My dream for this game is that the graphics are like MOTW and that the game is very balanced.

Haave you read the "what to do when your dreams come crashing down" and have put the tray tables in an upright position and ar wearing a lifevest?

Yes, I already am grabbing onto my seat cushion and have my life vest inflated.

Yes, I already am grabbing onto my seat cushion and have my life vest inflated.

I live life on the wild side, by pushing the back button.