Careers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad there isn't a definate way to make it right. It's either love it or hate it.

Yes there is. If you don't like it...you suck. You have no taste in life. Plain and simple.

Too bad there isn't a definate way to make it right. It's either love it or hate it.

Yes there is. If you don't like it...you suck. You have no taste in life. Plain and simple.

You sir, failed life to begin with. Sure you have tastes, but quit acting like a smartass and maddox to begin with. Then maybe you'll pass this far into life.

Edited by K`dash

Hahahahaha! If only things were that simple... there are too many stupid gamers the industry has to cater for. :)

You sir, failed life to begin with. Sure you have tastes, but quit acting like a smartass and maddox to begin with. Then maybe you'll pass this far into life.

Ka-Zing! :)

I totally agree with your opinion of maddox clones too k'dash. Maddox's site is funny because it rants at social conventions and popular things...and yet, even when he's in his biggest rant mode I can still see that he generally respects human rights and stuff (he'd never, for example, write a rant-page about how he hates black people or homosexuals). When most other people try to imitate his style they either come off looking like morons or total bigots.

Ka-Zing! :lol:

I totally agree with your opinion of maddox clones too k'dash. Maddox's site is funny because it rants at social conventions and popular things...and yet, even when he's in his biggest rant mode I can still see that he generally respects human rights and stuff (he'd never, for example, write a rant-page about how he hates black people or homosexuals). When most other people try to imitate his style they either come off looking like morons or total bigots.

Maddox is quite excellent when it comes to the content of his rantings. He talks about dropkicking an elderly woman in the face and the woman broke her hip when she fell down. So, what does Maddox do? He waits for the mate mail to start pouring in and simply says "Can't you people tell that I was only bullshitting you?"

cool carriers: SNKP game designer/story writer/character voice,

undertaker, parasite;

yeah, i also wanted to be a game designer since in school but the industry is way too competetive :(.you must really be a programmer whiz to make any kind of impact in that area. well, i could still dream can't i........

Commercial / Fine Art Photographer

Maybe I'll take the Le Cordon Bleu Program Someday :(

cool carriers: SNKP game designer/story writer/character voice,

undertaker, parasite;

yeah, i also wanted to be a game designer since in school but the industry is way too competetive :(.you must really be a programmer whiz to make any kind of impact in that area. well, i could still dream can't i........

In the arcade biz it isn't that competitive!! Only a handful of companiens little over a duzin of componies with SNKP and Capcom leading the way andof course Sammy! If u pursue yer dreams you will sky-rocket to succes, fame, glory and chicks, don't forget babes! Remember, hope dies last!

It's harder then it seems to break out in any market. Especially the arcade market, Sammy doesn't lead it, it's Sega.

Edited by K`dash