Careers

You sir, failed life to begin with. Sure you have tastes, but quit acting like a smartass and maddox to begin with. Then maybe you'll pass this far into life.

Wow, faggotry in motion. I never once acted. 100% genuine. You lose again.

I love the fact your trying to be like maddox. I can see it right there. Your way or no ones way. And does my sexual orintation have to do with this? What? Are you against gays?

I do think. That we are different.

I lose again? You want me to say why you keep getting banned? Easy. You aren't the smartest in the world. You post like you know everything about everyone. If you don't like it, you say your way is better. There's more to this world then your opinons and your words. I don't care if I get warned at this point. You do fail life. You try to make everyone your shadow. That is why you keep getting banned. You are a tool. You seemingly hate any opinon that condradicts yours. What I did say is true, unlike in your fantasy world.

Love it or hate it.

Your world is based on a one track slide that runs over anything that disagrees with you because you say your statment is true. Now do me the favor and flame me so I can ignore you and your ignorence that plagues this world.

You make some good points, but this dude's not too bad. When he first turned up I thought, oh no, another jennyjennyjenny, but at least he's restrained when he posts about his hatred of most things.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sir, failed life to begin with. Sure you have tastes, but quit acting like a smartass and maddox to begin with. Then maybe you'll pass this far into life.

Wow, faggotry in motion. I never once acted. 100% genuine. You lose again.

I love the fact your trying to be like maddox. I can see it right there. Your way or no ones way. And does my sexual orintation have to do with this? What? Are you against gays?

I lose again? You want me to say why you keep getting banned? Easy. You aren't the smartest in the world. You post like you know everything about everyone. If you don't like it, you say your way is better. There's more to this world then your opinons and your words. I don't care if I get warned at this point. You do fail life. You try to make everyone your shadow. That is why you keep getting banned. You are a tool. You seemingly hate any opinon that condradicts yours. What I did say is true, unlike in your fantasy world.

Love it or hate it.

Your world is based on a one track slide that runs over anything that disagrees with you because you say your statment is true. Now do me the favor and flame me so I can ignore you and your ignorence that plagues this world.

You make some good points, but this dude's not too bad. When he first turned up I thought, oh no, another jennyjennyjenny, but at least he's restrained when he posts about his hatred of most things.

Hey man, nothing has topped jennyjennyjenny so far, not even Skythe. :lol:

Love it or hate it.

Midol.jpg

Love it or hate it.

Midol.jpg

What an elegant and well spoken rebuttal. :D

Love it or hate it.

Midol.jpg

La-di-flocking-da you tree slut.

Hahaha! Over at Something Awful, today's feature is "How To Break Into The Video Game Industry." So go on and check it out because it is THE definitive guide on how to do it.  :D

Yeah, I read that a while ago....awesome stuff. :)