Careers

cool carriers: SNKP game designer/story writer/character voice,

undertaker, parasite;

yeah, i also wanted to be a game designer since in school but the industry is way too competetive :(.you must really be a programmer whiz to make any kind of impact in that area. well, i could still dream can't i........

In the arcade biz it isn't that competitive!! Only a handful of companiens little over a duzin of componies with SNKP and Capcom leading the way andof course Sammy! If u pursue yer dreams you will sky-rocket to succes, fame, glory and chicks, don't forget babes! Remember, hope dies last!

I hope you know that get into the gaming biz, you have to demonstrate your skills by making your own games or something important. Schooling, programming, or art skills aren't enough by themselves.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

undertaker, parasite;

yeah, i also wanted to be a game designer since in school but the industry is way too competetive :(.you must really be a programmer whiz to make any kind of impact in that area. well, i could still dream can't i........

In the arcade biz it isn't that competitive!! Only a handful of companiens little over a duzin of componies with SNKP and Capcom leading the way andof course Sammy! If u pursue yer dreams you will sky-rocket to succes, fame, glory and chicks, don't forget babes! Remember, hope dies last!

That's the weirdest encouragement speech I've ever witnessed....and the most cliched(sp?)

undertaker, parasite;

I hope you know that get into the gaming biz, you have to demonstrate your skills by making your own games or something important. Schooling, programming, or art skills aren't enough by themselves.

Too add to that. You also need alot of references from employers. Sure you may have the skills, but you need the talent and the deadication to do it, while respecting the NDA CoC.

undertaker, parasite;

somehow, some way, my friend's cousin was able to make an exact clone all by herself, of the 1st frogger game that's on psx.

...though she almost failed because she left him invincible, but yeah

undertaker, parasite;

That's the weirdest encouragement speech I've ever witnessed....and the most cliched(sp?)

Clichees tick me off alot and here I am using them!!! I like cartoon anvil-falling-on-head clichees though, I think they are hillarious!

Too add to that. You also need alot of references from employers. Sure you may have the skills, but you need the talent and the deadication to do it, while respecting the NDA CoC.

He'll do it, we're behind him all the way, right guys?

And if he somehow fails he can either burn himself in front of the parliament,

join a terrorist faction or program Postal 3!!!

You sir, failed life to begin with. Sure you have tastes, but quit acting like a smartass and maddox to begin with. Then maybe you'll pass this far into life.

Wow, faggotry in motion. I never once acted. 100% genuine. You lose again.

Edited by Skythe

You sir, failed life to begin with. Sure you have tastes, but quit acting like a smartass and maddox to begin with. Then maybe you'll pass this far into life.

Hahahahaha! That's actually pretty funny. Good one. :lol:

Wow, this is an entertaining thread -- I should have checked it out earlier. Ahh... internet would just not be the same without all the drama. :lol:

Anyway, I'd like to write screenplays for movies.

Awesome, have you written any screenplays so far? Any writing experience?

I've always wanted to do that and I might start if I can find the time.

Heh I'm afraid I can't say anything too impressive here. Just that my writing experience thus far is primarily limited to all those writing classes I've (and continue to) take in school.

But I have written some stuff on my own free time, and I think I write best when I'm not forced to do so through fear of bad grades or meeting a set deadline. Yeah, so I'd like to eventually make a living doing something flexible and not so rigidly restricted with deadlines; and when I'm not forced to, I do enjoy writing.

I love the fact your trying to be like maddox. I can see it right there. Your way or no ones way. And does my sexual orintation have to do with this? What? Are you against gays?

I do think. That we are different.

I lose again? You want me to say why you keep getting banned? Easy. You aren't the smartest in the world. You post like you know everything about everyone. If you don't like it, you say your way is better. There's more to this world then your opinons and your words. I don't care if I get warned at this point. You do fail life. You try to make everyone your shadow. That is why you keep getting banned. You are a tool. You seemingly hate any opinon that condradicts yours. What I did say is true, unlike in your fantasy world.

Love it or hate it.

Your world is based on a one track slide that runs over anything that disagrees with you because you say your statment is true. Now do me the favor and flame me so I can ignore you and your ignorence that plagues this world.

Edited by K`dash