Careers

A bomb technician!

This would be such an awesome job, provided that you don't screw up.

A bomb technician? You mean part of a bomb defusal squad? I don't think that would be fun at all, too much pressure about being blown up.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bomb technician!

A bomb technician? You mean part of a bomb defusal squad? I don't think that would be fun at all, too much pressure about being blown up.

That's why I said "provided that you don't screw up".

A bomb technician!

Yeah, but it still sounds like a crappy job.

A bomb technician!

Yeah, but it still sounds like a crappy job.

At least it would be more exciting than my current one (read: no job at all).

I'm gonna be a game programmer when I graduate, so everybody better watch out, emulation might just end then ^_^  :lol: j/k

Don't you mean "emulation will get the boost it needs"? :lol:

We're all lucky that companies aren't aware of emulation. Yeah I know about the disclaimers but does anyone ever delete a rom after 24 hours? ;) I mean I download isos and don't buy the real game cuz I can't afford it, so isn't like stealing?

I'm gonna be a game programmer when I graduate, so everybody better watch out, emulation might just end then ^_^  :lol: j/k

We're all lucky that companies aren't aware of emulation. Yeah I know about the disclaimers but does anyone ever delete a rom after 24 hours? ;) I mean I download isos and don't buy the real game cuz I can't afford it, so isn't like stealing?

Dude...companies are very aware of emulation.

Dude...companies are very aware of emulation.

Very aware, and, with notable exceptions (such as the Atari guy), very pissed off about it.

Besides, that 24 hour rule is just something rom sites put up to appear responsible - in actual fact that's a bullsh*t rule - well it certainly wouldn't stand up in court. In fact, even disclaimers which state you can only dl a rom if you own the original is bullsh*t too - the law that allows us to make backups is only applicable for backups that are of the same format (eg burning a CD to a CD).

Sucks, but that's how it is ^_^

Edited by random guy