Psi-ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Mag

You guys tried out this demo ? it comes with the Official Playstation Magazine a month ago. Man, I love this game, you can do pretty much anything, its like Syphon Filter meets magneto :lol:

You have 6 Power in the game other than firearms and melee.

-Telekinesis: Use mind power to manipulate object/enemie, have it suspended, and then you have the control to throw them at the direction of your choice.

-Pyrokinesis: Cast a long range projectile of flame across the room, burning everything in site rather its enemie or a burnable object.

-Mind Drain: Drain the enemie's mind power when they are either dead or silent snuck-up attack.

-Mind Control: control an enemie to do whatever under your desire for it to do rather to kill yer alliance or suicide lol.

-Remote Viewing: pull yer consience out of yer body and move around, going through objects and wall to observe on going activity.

-Aura View: No idea, not feature in the demo yet.

So anyway, this game is releasing in the stores, the day before my birthday :P

man, I can hardly wait to pick it up from EB, after all. I was the first Pre-Order-er. lol :blink:

I played the demo and it's pretty fun. You don't have all the powers in the demo though, but most of them were pretty cool. I try to beat the levels without firing a single shot from my gun and only using my psi-powers, now that's fun.

I wonder if the demo can be downloaded ?

Well the one for xbox can, thats how i got it. PM me if you want the torrent ite in which I got it from, if the site isn't down, cuz it was going down this month.

This game is pretty nice, think syphonfilter meet max payne controls with a hint of carry(think wizard guy that with stuff up with his mind)

Almost forgot to mentioned, if any of you are preordering this game in EB, you will recieve a free copy of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance :lol: