What Are Your Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Gryph

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All dressed is king. I actually don't care, but if someone asks, Cheese and pepperoni.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I hate mushrooms on pizza...

I had a very bad incident with a mushroom pizza from Little Ceaser's somewhere outside Pontiac, Michigan. I was sick for 3 days and I lost a lot of body fluid from the orifaces on both ends of my body.

What's so bad about anchovies? They are so hyped up by so many people as being disgusting in taste, but I don't mind them at all! I don't see what all the fuss is about. They give a strong, salty punch to the tastebuds.

I like your usual stuff like cheese and ham, but I also like black olives, lots and lots of mushrooms, extra cheese, (Capricosa is my fav pizza style topping) and sometimes bacon and egg.

The only thing I won't eat on pizza is pineaaple, because I feel that pineapple doesn't belong on a pizza. Plus I hate its taste.

What's so bad about anchovies? They are so hyped up by so many people as being disgusting in taste, but I don't mind them at all! I don't see what all the fuss is about. They give a strong, salty punch to the tastebuds.

I like your usual stuff like cheese and ham, but I also like black olives, lots and lots of mushrooms, extra cheese, (Capricosa is my fav pizza style topping) and sometimes bacon and egg.

The only thing I won't eat on pizza is pineaaple, because I feel that pineapple doesn't belong on a pizza. Plus I hate its taste.

I don't like anchovies for the smell or the salty punch.

And I agree about the pinapple thing. I don't think any fruit besides the tomato should be allowed on a pizza. It's too mushy...