Playstation 2 And The Smell Of Cat Piss

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the insides of your PS2 are barbequeing Cat piss and cooking it in such a way where it will come off in flakes evetually in an oderless solidified cat piss mess

Just open it and unplug, then clean with a wet towel, if you break it, it was only 20 bucks, and i bet your wont break it becuase its realy easy to open and close PS2s

ok what is it, do cats like to piss on ps2's or something. friend of mine, his cat did the same thing.... :P

I say we kill all cats to stop this epidemic. They have gone too far!! Damn feline! :P

get a fish-tank or something and keep the ps2 in that, only opening the lid to change games (and keep a gas-mask or something near the tank) - the only problem would be the wires.

ok what is it, do cats like to piss on ps2's or something. friend of mine, his cat did the same thing.... :P

I say we kill all cats to stop this epidemic. They have gone too far!! Damn feline! :lol:

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:(

*hugs his kitties*

hmm buy it! ,if you dont like the smell trade it in and get a new one ! that or just get a really long extention cable...................kitties are f***** awesome! lol cept when the try to bite you...............

give the kats to a chinese restaurant and get a dog :P

if I got a dog, I'd just send it to the Philipines (no offense to K'Dash and the other dude)

None taken :P