Finals: A New Terror

Diso

Argh HS Finals B)

Its not that hard but damn its annoying studying for the subjects you know is going to be hard.

whats really stupid is that I have an orchestral thingy tonight for 1 and a half hours and I'm pretty sure he'll make us do something extra if we miss it 8)

Arghie!

Well I have no idea that my USD put my finals at the last week of school, it seemed that they want us to wait till the last minute. So yeah I don't really like studying for finals, although I only study for the subjects that I really need to concentrate in. My Bio final is gonna kill my GPA if I bomb it.

I'm done with finals! Muahahaha! Finals are teh suck but after you look back at them, you realize that they were easy and you got worked up for nothing. Except for that damn Organic II final...the hardest test I have ever taken.

My county has an exam exemption policy, based on how many days you miss, what your grades are, and whether you've been suspended or not. I only had to take one exam during high school.

That's a damn nice policy. Unfortunately private schools and M,S&A schools aren't allowed that same kind of leniency.

I just hope to pass the 3 core courses :/

same here...........i gotta pass these well i did pass the others , but i gotta get into high school im tired of middle school

argg!! i got ela tommorw :D

I never study for my finals unless there's vocabulary or something, alll I do is just take em and sit back to see what grade I get (usually a good one)

...some of you ppl just exaggerate too much :D

same here...........i gotta pass these well i did pass the others , but i gotta get into high school im tired of middle school

LOL, I gotta get out of middle school!

Middle school?! Damn, I didn't know we had such younguns in here.