Ff7 Vs Ff8

Which one better Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy 8?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as it doesn't get out of hand with flaming. I think it was character threads O.o

As long as it doesn't get out of hand with flaming. I think it was character threads O.o

If that's the case, I prefer both....hence no vote.

Edited by Agozer

i havent read any of those CvC threads, but are they really that susceptible of flaming? i dont think its any different than other kinds of vs threads, so why?

Well they end up being like "OMG u foo! CLOUD ownz every1 with his badazz sword!111oneeleven"

Edited by Agozer

Personally, I like them both near equally. FFVIII is more to my likeing, but VII would win for cool factor. I will always love VIII, but still can't deny that VII is the reason why I picked up the series. I voted VIII, but if I could I would vote for both.

I like 7 better than 8, which isnt saying a whole lot because i think 7 was the second worst FF behind 8 :blink: Other than some cool character design and it being on the PS for the first time, i didnt like it much.

As for 8, i always considered it a mistake. hehe