Final Fantasy 7 : Ac..

what do you think about the upcoming movie from square-enix.? ff:ac (final fantasy advent children).. ?

i for one is ff7 fan..and consider ff7 the best game out of the ff series..

after i read the article containing the release of the movie. mm.. i dont know how to say this..but iw as excited.

for those rpg gamers..what do you think of the movie?. and what square-enix has done to it? :)

The movie looks badass. So far I've seen Cloud, Tifa, Barret, and Vincent - and each character looks cooler (Tifa kinda looks like Rinoa now, which is still cool, she can still kick ass). Hey, at least were getting some closure now(Hopefully more).

Now lets hope they bring Before Crisis over to GBA or something.

I hope this movie is good. It should be better than the last Final Fantasy movie which completely sucked...

No it didn't. :)

Anyway, can't wait to get my hands on the Advent Children DVD.

I hope this movie is good. It should be better than the last Final Fantasy movie which completely sucked...

People actually thought that it was actually based on the series.

People actually thought that it was actually based on the series.

I knew it wasn't based on the series but that didn't improve it.

I knew also knew it wasn't based on anything. And I liked the movie. It just doesn't appel to much

(BECAUSE IT ISN'T FOR YOU [p-a reference right there])

i loved the ff7 game and im looking forward to seeing advent children im just hoping the film plot can do it justice.... many game to animation / movie transformations dont work out... i just hope they dont ruin it... :blink: