E3 Wrap Up And Some News Regarding I.d.

E3 has ended and all the editors are packing up and going back.

This year's E3 was a handful and extradoinary, and the babes this year. My god, they were hotter then ever! Firsts things first. What I think was all the rage.

Best show: Halo 2 - Now I say this because if you've seen the "Evolution of Halo" video, you'll understand more. Now I really hope it gets ported to PC. Or else on November 9th, I'm skipping school and getting an Xbox and playing it. Halo 2 actually looks fun!

Biggest disapointmeant: SEGA's BIG FSCKING SUPRISE! - Load of BS, a BIG LOAD OF BS.

Biggest reaction: Nintendo DS - People who have said that it woudn't be that great tried it on the floor, 5 minutes after their giggling like school girls playing Metroid.

Biggest suprise (completely diffrent to reaction): The Legend of Zelda - ADULT LINK BIATCHS!

Best Technological Demo: Unreal 3.0 - Running Alienware's new ALX line of PC (Dual 6800Ultra with some Dual CPU).

Most impressive game: Gran Turismo 4 - Oh my god.

Longest time to get into something: Starbucks coffee line to get coffee - Appearently getting coffee was more satisfying than SEEING GAMES ON THE SHOW FLOOR.

Most secert game: BLACK - I know NOTHING of it other than the video showed was awesome and HL2 like. Coming to PS2 when a publisher picks it up.

Conference grading:

Nintendo = B+

Sony = B

Microsoft = B-

Sony's wasn't that appeling, even with the unvielment of the PSP. Nintendo's stood out the most. Microsofts was the most interesting with it's new featuring testing in Japan. Note: Reggie will kick your ass if you don't buy a DS.

Best E3 Boothbabe: Her It started out as BloodRayne being my number 1 vampire (technically dhampire) babe from last year, now it's the Vampire: The Masquerade boothbabe. She can suck my blood anyday.

Games that should of standed out but didn't because they weren't as big as last time or just didn't make groundbreaking news.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - All I know is IGN gave out alot of art.

Starcraft: Ghost - Fileplanet is the only place I knew where it had VIDEOS

Battlefield 2: Modern Warfare - For consoles. HEY! It's Desert Combat!

King of Fighters 2002/2003 PS2 - King of Fighters 2003 has some new stages! And they look beautiful. One level will remind you of The Boat level from `98.

Killzone - The "HALO" killer game. Come out already damnit.

Capcom Fighting Jam - You know it, I know it. THE GAME NEEDS MORE COVERAGE!

Mortal Kombat: Deception - See CFJ.

Tekken 5 - See MKD.

Xenosaga Episode II - See T5

King of Fighters Maximum Impact - See Xenosaga.

Call of Cthulhu - Cthulhu wants coverage or else he'll finally destroy the world.

Kingdom Hearts II - Release more info damnit.

Starwars: Republic Commando -...gimme...

Doom 3 - It wasn't that big this year since it's shipping this year for PC.

Silent Hill 4: The Room - See KOFMI.

Overexposed stuff:

PSP / Sony in general

DS

Half-Life 2

Halo 2

GT4

Prince of Persia 2

GTA: San Andreas

Knights of the Old Republic 2 - You know that trailer they were running? Sucked hardcore. But I still have hopes for this game.

Matrix Online

Now the news regarding I.D. Software, creators of Doom and Quake.

id Software will begin working on another title shortly - perhaps even days - after DOOM 3's Xbox and PC releases this summer, said president Todd Hollenshead in an interview conducted by Reuters. Hollenshead also told Reuters during the interview conducted at E3 in L.A. that this game would be a brand new intellectual property not based on the DOOM or Quake franchises. Hollenshead didn't offer any details about the title beyond that. Speaking of DOOM 3, id Software's summer date announced earlier this week might not be precise, but hitting it is as good as "gospel", according to Hollenshead, who also added that "at this point the team back in Mesquite (Texas) is literally working on finishing." We'll bring you more on this new game as it becomes available, but we suspect it will remain secret for quite some time.
I.D.'s next game of fear and terror? Or something totally different we'll just go "WTF?" at?

I couldn't find a good enough picture of her other then the one my friend sent me, but I can't post it.

What was the "Big News" from Sega? It couldn't of been that big seeing as I didnt even hear it yet.

Thier big secret was that they were working on that Matrix online title, thats all.

They should have made Legend of Zelda for the gamecube sooner because i was really getting sick of that cell-shaded link in Wind Waker. Oh and I can't wait for Halo 2 to come out!

i am skipping school when halo 2 comes out.........damn stupid tuesday well atleast there wont be much kids when i get there !

prince of persia 2 is gonna be good too new effects and combat , including fighting with 2 weapons and using enemys weapons against themselves! lol

Nintendo: B+

Sony: B

Microsoft: B-

?

The HELL are you talking about? Halo 2 had some MAJOR impact. Nintendo, I agree, had best, but I mean, to put PS2 in front of the X, when the PS2 was almost minute to PSP, well...

Anon.

I'm on crack, thats why MS has a B-.

i thought ID is going to work on a modernized Quake 2 (intended to be a budget title as far as i know) within the short free time after Doom 3?

anyways i wish they would make something NEW, not another sequel to their line of FPSes.

and btw, that shot of an e3 girl,.......doesnt give her justice ;)

Edited by Xeon