Capcom Fighting Jam

Characters in the backgrounds probably means you do not have to worry about playing as them.

I don't have to tell you how hyped I am at this game. If this is the reason Fighting All-Stars was scraped then it is a VERY good reason IMO.

I don't care if they redraw stuff or not, it would be the same characters and moves anyway. I am just glad many of my favorites are returning. And hope to play as some Warzard characters because there designs look great!

Maybe they will release Warzard to home system soon.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, someone other then me find another source because you gotta sign up to view it.

In picture 2 you can see Yang really realy far back!

How do you know that's Yang? Just looks like some guy standing in the back... :|

The sixth sense? :holys:

ah yes, im kinda excited now. looks pretty damn fun. u kno what would be great? NO JAZZ MUSIC! really hope that it comes back to their own original themes. that would be so great...but wait...am i right? theres no Ken?!? has the duo of Ken and Ryu finally been split up? they sed 20 characters so i doubt it heheh.

ah yes, im kinda excited now. looks pretty damn fun. u kno what would be great? NO JAZZ MUSIC! really hope that it comes back to their own original themes. that would be so great...but wait...am i right? theres no Ken?!? has the duo of Ken and Ryu finally been split up? they sed 20 characters so i doubt it heheh.

Have you seen the video?

I guess I'll have to wait for that video to hit P2P sometime soon...damn membership.

Have you seen the video?

I guess I'll have to wait for that video to hit P2P sometime soon...damn membership.

yeah the video is pretty much all the info u can get at this time. pretty nice...

u guys can sign up for free! i think its worth it bc u can see some lil previews of some games. tho if u wanna see a lot of vids of games u have to pay, but a lil of sumthin is better than nothing hehe.

maybe we should make an account for 1emulation members only? make it easier on everyone.....i ono :holys:

wow this is really cool. Capcom is heating up again! although I am not to partial to t-rexs in fighting games.........

Only bad thing is with the announce on sf3 on xbox I figured I wouldn't need to get another ps2 to replace my dead one. guess I was wrong.

someone find a link to the trailer on a site with no signup!!