Do You Believe In Aliens?

Alpha

Do you think there are aliens out there?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. There has to be life out there, hopefully intelligent life too.

I personally like the fact there are still things that baffle science. Still things that baffle those old fuddy duddys in white lab coats. Like K'Dash said, there are things we are just not meant to understand.

I'm not sure that aliens are visiting, but there seems to be alot of reports/sightings these days. Can they all be hoaxes? I don't think so.

I forgot who said it, and the exact wording, but some wise person said, "when you strip away the embellishment and the lies surrounding something, what you are left with, however unreal or fantastic or unexplainable it may be, is the truth."

And I think that applies to all these sightings and reports. They can't all be made up. There has to be a kernel of truth/fact within them somewhere.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know, Cthulhu might exist and were doomed if we ever unlock his sleeping place.

All I know, Cthulhu might exist and were doomed if we ever unlock his sleeping place.

I'll be the first one to unlock it. Mankind must be destroyed.

I think it would be funny one day if a ship sailing on the Pacific comes across Cthulhu and wake it up. I would laugh my ass off before I perish. :P

I'll be the first one to unlock it. Mankind must be destroyed.

I hope he rapes your mind with images that are too explicit even for the human mind.

yes i believe in alien , i think those alien are us human in 500 or even 1000 years from now as technology are more advanced and we found out a way to travel back intime..

ps. the aliens looks different from us becos the atmosphere changed , so we adapted to it and changed our looks, we have longer neck , bigger eyes and our bodies looks like flresh with no skin , and different colour blood :P well thats my theory anyway :D

Edited by HandsomeMonkey

yes i believe in alien , i think those alien are us human in  500 or even 1000 years from now as technology are more advanced and we found out a way to travel back intime..

ps. the aliens looks different from us becos the atmosphere changed , so we adapted to it and changed our looks, we have longer neck , bigger eyes and our bodies looks like flresh with no skin , and different colour blood :P well thats my theory anyway :D

ooooooooooh..............Kayyyyyyy.......... ;)

Nah, monkey, there's no way we'd evolve that fast. It'd take tens of thousands of years for us to grow an extra finger!

But my position on aliens is, the universe is so frikkin' huge, surely we can't be the only ones here?

Last month or so, I went out drinking, and came up with the theory that the reason all the rest of the planets are so unlivable is that the human race has been planet-hopping throughout history, and we've managed to f*ck up every planet in the solar system so far except Earth, and each time our memories are wiped so we start afresh, and immediately start polluting the planet and blowing huge holes in it with explosive wars. For the whole night, I was convinced that I'd uncovered the secrets of the universe!

But when I sobered up I didn't believe my theory so much any more

Nah, monkey, there's no way we'd evolve that fast. It'd take tens of thousands of years for us to grow an extra finger!

But my position on aliens is, the universe is so frikkin' huge, surely we can't be the only ones here?

Last month or so, I went out drinking, and came up with the theory that the reason all the rest of the planets are so unlivable is that the human race has been planet-hopping throughout history, and we've managed to f*ck up every planet in the solar system so far except Earth, and each time our memories are wiped so we start afresh, and immediately start polluting the planet and blowing huge holes in it with explosive wars. For the whole night, I was convinced that I'd uncovered the secrets of the universe!

But when I sobered up I didn't believe my theory so much any more

Hahaha! Kind of like those aliens in Independence Day.

My theory is that we were once so advance, we killed each other out (and I mean totally out, I mean we could of been aiming to get lava out and something terrible happned in the process causing the world to go up in flames) and we basically just restarted all over again with the bare sum of survivors. It's skeptical, but it works when we found out that some volcanos are just "sleeping."

Yes, there is life on other planet's. They found life on Mars (or what used to be life) so other planet's can sustain life. I feel the human race is so arrogant as to believe that we are the only one's given the gift of consciousness. This is basically where the whole "I don't believe in god, or your stupid, pathetic religions" speach would come in, but I won't ramble on. Though I do not think these aliens visit Earth at all, I doubt we are that interesting to even warrent a landing party to examine the plant's, let alone the primitive, dominant species on the planet.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true." - Robert Oppenheimer

Edited by Gouken