Now, For Something Totally Different...

Read this.

Now, that is wrong. Completely wrong. I know that "U.S." shouldn't of started the war and such. Well, this is what happens when GOOD PEOPLE just wanna go to HELP, to relieve, to care for those in need. Something like this wasn't needed? The beheading of an innocent man is not right at all. Reactions to this story?

I Close with this

"One man's terrorist, is another's hero."

Why must justifing something as grusome as this be done to get a messege across.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is yesterdays news. OOLLLD TRAIN!! Jeez, get with the program. Everyone has seen that by now. :holys:

But yes, this is horrible news. They say its for retaliation for the abuse of prisoners, but I think its bullshit. That was just a horrific act of violence to try to scare the Americans. Truely despicable acts of human cruelty...I hope those men are brought to justice and then excetued in front of a world wide audience.

This happened yesterday what's the deal? :| Anyway, I think it's BS too but, you know what? We had it coming since those stupid troops went and played games with those inmates. I'm not saying that it's eye for an eye or anything, I want all bastards to die slow, but Bush's b*tchass should've pulled all the Americans out a long time ago. :holys: This shouldn't have ever happened just like when they hung those chared bodies up. :lol:

Alrite, other then the fact that it's old (Found out earlier too, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this or not), I would think none of you would post this, so I did. An alternative to all the gaming stuff I post.

back up that "old train". its pretty recent, and not everyone are updated with the news like some others. but pretty messed up. and yes, like the american soldiers are so caring. i mean, to do all that crap to them and take pictures, thats jus totally wrong. totally uncalled for, and yeah i think bc of that, it lead to the anger to behead that gentleman. or some people say...

back up that "old train". its pretty recent, and not everyone are updated with the news like some others.

I was poking fun at K'Dash for something he said in a previous post, it wasn't meant to be serious...

This event has really struck a passionate chord in me. I was horrified when I saw it on the news. I can't stop thinking about it. I guess I'm too sensitive. I feel so sorry for him, and for his family, and feel so angry.

I'm so sick of extremists, and the war, and all the bloodshed. I can't see why we can't live in peace. We are all human, despite out many differences. I wonder what coverage of this war (of this event) is having on our children who are watching the news. What are they going to think?

The world shouldn't be like this. I don't like it one bit. I wish I could find a nice girl, one to spend the rest of my life with bathed in her beauty, and then move to another planet, away from it all.

Edited by Basara

I wonder what coverage of this war (of this event) is having on our children who are watching the news. What are they going to think?

Well in America they're going to learn to hate Islamic people. In Islamic countries, they're going to learn to hate America. It's a sad cycle.