Girl Problems Again

Should I do this?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep your options open. see if you can get your friend hooked up, but if not then tell him you tryed then hit it.

i say hit it and quit, but you just messed up cause she knows your email and number.....you can still turn this around though, ask her out on a date, ask her to meet you at dinner or something, then instead of showing up, send your friend. problem solved.

as my friends always say "wham bam thank you mam'am" yet again there retarted..... :)

try it and see how it goes i guess :)

Edited by madienmasher

You know what you should do Fatal? Just go out with people you know for more than A FREAGIN' WEEK!!!

Every time that you start one of these discussions it seems like the whole topic is "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am: Yay or Nay?" Next time, Fatal, just try to think with your BRAIN rather then your member.

Anon.

Sorry bout the harshness.

You know what you should do Fatal? Just go out with people you know for more than A FREAGIN' WEEK!!!

Every time that you start one of these discussions it seems like the whole topic is "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am: Yay or Nay?" Next time, Fatal, just try to think with your BRAIN rather then your member.

Anon.

Sorry bout the harshness.

Its cool anti, all I want is honesty. Thats all I could ever ask for in someone.

I don't give a damn what you do, it's not like you're going to listen to a word we say anyway (you didn't last time) and you'll probably have forgotten all about it next month (again, it seems, like last time).

Honestly, I'm starting to think you're just coming up with all these threads (first 'should I do this' then 'online romance' and now this one) just to try to impress us all. Well I don't know about anyone else but it's not working on me.

Ps sorry if any of that sounded mean :(

I don't give a damn what you do, it's not like you're going to listen to a word we say anyway (you didn't last time) and you'll probably have forgotten all about it next month (again, it seems, like last time).

Honestly, I'm starting to think you're just coming up with all these threads (first 'should I do this' then 'online romance' and now this one) just to try to impress us all. Well I don't know about anyone else but it's not working on me.

Ps sorry if any of that sounded mean :P

Nah its cool man. What was so impressive about the Online romance one? It was embarassing if anything. Anyways I am not going to hook up with that chick because I know it will be messed to do that to my friend. Anyways I am going to try to ehlp him get hooked up and if it does'nt work out for him oh well there will be others.

Ps sorry if any of that sounded mean :blink:

Nah its cool man. What was so impressive about the Online romance one? It was embarassing if anything. Anyways I am not going to hook up with that chick because I know it will be messed to do that to my friend. Anyways I am going to try to ehlp him get hooked up and if it does'nt work out for him oh well there will be others.

What random is trying to say is that you always seem to have a scene in your stories where a girl swoons over you. Look back at all three topics; you will sure not miss them.

Again, think with your BRAIN instead of your member.

Anon.